Lincare Holdings Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincare Holdings Service Representative Interview Questions

2.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

It sucked. They did not respect my beliefs or my personal views on what I had told them. I dinner recommended this company to anyone. 'Not even my dead dog. Ever ever ever!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lincare Holdings

Anonymous Employee in Eureka, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Eureka, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The manager who hired me was a nice guy, but he was fired by the time I was hired. I had a half hour long interview. After that it took weeks for the company to do the background check and Driver's License verification.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Raleigh, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

Questions pertaining to what would you do in certain situations. Considering that some patients aren't very friendly the questions asked in the interview are very vital to whether or not you'd be a good candidate for the job, and they make it known that the job will consume a lot of your life and you have to be okay with it.

Interview Questions

• Could i accept a job that was kind of 8-5 m-f but usually extends to 8-8 m-f and lots of on call.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Fort Wayne, IN).

Interview

standard no surprises

Interview Questions

• how would you handle if your day got completely screwed up   Answer Question

Negotiation

none take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Blacksburg, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

They will call you and set up a face-to-face interview. Once you are done with the interview, if they are interested, they will ask you to fill out a long application. Most of the time they will allow you to take it home and bring it back. The actual interview consists of some really strange questions about prior employment and how you handle situations with co-workers. None of it relates to anything that you will actually encounter on the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to go into a home with a patient that test positive for HIV, TB, or any other infectious disease?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, OR

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Albany, OR) in May 2012.

Interview

A bunch of situation questions. IE: How did you handle a difficult situation? How did you handle an unsatisfied customer? How did you handle a coworker that you didn't get along with

Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in January 2008.

Interview

I saw an Ad on Monster.com and applied..Got a call back I believe the next day..Went in for an interview with the manager and I was explained the job and deatils. I had to take a drug test and get a background test which Lincare reimburses you for.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about oncall?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations