Lincoln Electric Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lincoln Electric

2.2

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Electric (Cleveland, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Met for a short brief interview. One of the interviewers was rude enough to be working/ playing on his laptop the entire time. Should have been a clue... Any way interview was maybe about an hour total and only one round of interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lincoln Electric

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lincoln Electric (Cleveland, OH) in December 2012.

Interview

You go through 2 initial interviews and then you are invited to the facility to get herded like cattle through back to back 30 minute interviews. The people were nice but only a handful of technical questions were asked. They seem to be more interested in people who do what they are told vs what they actually know.

Interview Questions

• 90% of the questions I was asked had nothing to do with what I knew or learned in school. They were all personality test type questions.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Interview

The process consisted of a phone interview to prescreen the candidates. After this, about 6 to 8 people were selected to interview in person. You were placed in a group with other engineering majors, so not all were applying for the same job. Then a panel of 4 people interviewed, one at a time.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Lincoln Electric?

Draw a circuit and tell me what it does?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Electric.

Interview

Two rounds interviews. First interview including a tour of company(about forty minutes), then a senior engineer ask some basic questions about projects I did (only fifteen minutes). Finally, first interview took like more than two hours in total (a lot of time wasted for waiting others). They called every interviewee at the same time, and interview is one to one. Second interview is all about self introduction. No behaviour questions. It took like one and half hours (I was the last person to interview. Twenty minutes for interview, rest of time for waiting others)Three technical questions about force analysis.