Lincoln Electric Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lincoln Electric (Cleveland, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Responded to opening online in early June. Did not hear anything until end of July. Met with hiring manager and peer to open position second week of August. Very informal discussion talking about processes and procedures. HR called me two days later to schedule another interview the following week to meet hiring manager's manager and leaders of other internal company groups. Only scheduled 30 minutes with each and never had chance to ask them questions. Once again the conversation was very informal and easy to chat with except for hiring manager's manager who asked me about qualifications that were not even mentioned in the job req. Thus, I thought I was finished as a candidate as that manager said he had to move to another meeting and didn't even recap with me. Then a month later the hiring manager calls me and asks if I'm still looking for a job. Wants me to come in and meet another peer to the role and his manager again. Meeting with peer was great and he told me I would be a great fit. The manager spent his time conjuring up scenarios that were unclear and became unrealistic once I began asking clarifying questions. He told me three times "I'm not trying to trap you." Funny, but I felt like that was what he was trying to do. Once again after about 35 minutes said he had to go. Once again no recap or follow-up. Contacted the this person the following week and withdrew from consideration.

Interview Questions