Lincoln Electric Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincoln Electric Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Lincoln Electric

2.7

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Electric.

Interview

Really dry behavioral questions, the interviewer didn't even tried to establish a conversation and it seemed like she wanted to leave. It ended up making the interview harder and uninteresting.

Interview Questions

• If you come to me with a right decision, but I tell you to do it another way, which is wrong, what do you do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lincoln Electric

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Electric (College Station, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Had a one on one interview at my school's career fair. Very nice gentleman and very straight forward questions. The typical behavioral variety like "name a time when...", "tell me about...". nothing technical related in nature. Overall the company looked very nice and the job description fell in line with what I was looking for. Will definetly give them another try at next year's go around.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a challenge.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lincoln Electric (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

15 minute interview followed by a tour of the plant, very relaxed and informal. First collected with 20 other candidates in conference room for presentation followed by rotations of interviews and plant tours

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, no engineering experience, tell me about you as a person   Answer Question