Lincoln Electric Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincoln Electric Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Lincoln Electric

1 Interview Review

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Electric in December 2017.

Interview

The process consisted of two phone interviews, & an in person interview. I was initially screened by a recruiter, two days later spoke with her manager. Was asked the exact same questions & asked to describe my prior experience.
Two days later I was scheduled to meet for an in person interview that would consists of meeting with 3 people one after another.
My first meeting was with the Manager who I'd spoken to on the phone. He asked me the exact same questions, to which I gave the same answers that I had on the phone.
After about 20 minutes of talking, he announced that it was time to meet with the next person. So the recruiter who I initially met with came & walked me into another room. She then announces that I was supposed to be meeting with another manager, however after briefly talking with the first manager, it was decided that I wasn't selected. Her explanation was that I had all of the "hard skills for the job", however I seemed too "calm and relaxed" & the job is very demanding.
Altogether it was an enormous waste of time. Any competent manager & recruiter knows how to screen properly over the phone. I don't understand why I was even called for an in person interview in the first place. It's almost as if I was used as some kind on experiment, as the recruiter told me she had only started 2 weeks ago.

Interview Questions