Lincoln Financial Group Interview Questions in Radnor, PA | Glassdoor

2.9

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Facilities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Radnor, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by Sandi Close and screened, she set up an interview and I met with Suzanne and Dawn. Both women were so welcoming and it put me at ease immediately. Suzanne filled me in on the logistics of the place and some other details of the position. Then Dawn came in and we discussed the role further. I was excited to be considered for the position as I have been told LFG is a great place to work and they allow room for you to advance. I was disappointed I was not chosen for the role but will keep checking back as I feel I would be a great fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• If I was comfortable working in a group and backing others up?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Radnor, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. They sent an email asking me to do a recorded interview from my phone or laptop. Meaning, no person was on the other end. It's the weirdest thing I've ever heard of. They weren't even willing to take the time to have a real live person pick up the phone and talk? I did it anyway just to see what the next possible step would be. There were 10 questions that you have to record yourself answering. You get 3 minutes to answer each one and about 30 seconds before recording to think about your answer. Just a weird process.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time that you had to plan a project from start to finish by yourself that was stressful   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Radnor, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

FIrst had a telephone interview, contacted 1 week later to arrange f-2-f, three weeks later came back for additional f-2-f. Then had one more additional telephone interview. Two days later recruiter contacted me to extend an offer.

Interview Questions

The position did not permit the work life balance I was seeking.

Systems Analyst/Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Radnor, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Received a call from a third party recruiter after posting my resume on the Internet. Recruiter said he had a contract available for a company which I was suitable for concerning my previous experience. I said, "sure," I'm interested. Within the next 24 hours, I conducted a 15 minute interview with a manager and senior analyst. Received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work on your own or as a team?   Answer Question
    • What is your experience with the technologies mentioned in the job description?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Radnor, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

phone interview with HR, and two phone interviews with two manager after 1 week. After two weeks, I was called for an onsite interview. It took a whole day for 7 meetings interviewed by 7 managers including one lunch meeting.

Lincoln Financial Group Interview

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Radnor, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was on the phone and in person. It was an easy process with nice people. The office is a great atmosphere. The managers are genuinely interested in what you had to say.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Radnor, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

I just had phone interviews and didn't have an in person interview. It wasn't too bad. The whole process was very clunky and cumbersome. You end up feeling like a number rather than an individual.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly very general interview questions and nothing too specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They told me that it was a standard rate and that there wasn't a negotiation.

Marketing Resource Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Radnor, PA).

Interview

This was a very long process - I applied online on June 6, got an email from a recruiter on June 10. I had a phone interview with her, then in July I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and a project manager from the Radnor location. Towards the end of July, I went for an in-person interview at the Radnor location where I met with two other people. In the beginning of August, I then met with the CMO at the Radnor location. After my fourth interview, I never heard from them. If it was not for me emailing the HR recruiter asking for status updates on the job, I do not believe they would have ever gotten back to me.

Interview Questions

• Everything was pretty straight forward - Why do you want to leave your position, why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Radnor, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

I came in to interview for one position. It came down to myself and another candidate. I found out that they chose the other candidate, but was told that they would keep my resume on file. Many companies say that, but you never hear back. Lincoln actually kept it, and when another position became available, they called me up about a month later and here I am!

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I managed my boss' calendar and any conflicts that arise.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Group (Radnor, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Submitted application through an employee I knew. I was called within a few weeks by a member or HR and was asked to come in to the office to meet with some directors in the sales department.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class thus far in college?   1 Answer