Lincoln Financial Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincoln Financial Media Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lincoln Financial Media

LTD Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Media (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I did a recorded phone interview followed by an on-line assessment a couple days later. I was called for an interview a couple weeks later. The interview was a 2-panel interview. The room for the interview wasn't available initially. One of the interviewers wasn't available so there was a replacement. The interview was questions more related to how I handle internal issues and co-worker issues than about my skills or how my past job experience applied to the job. I left the interview feeling like I was being interviewed more to deal with internal issues and chaos than for a job.

Interview Questions

• I currently work at home and haven't had to deal with the co-worker and personnel scenarios with which I had to compare my current job so I struggled to make comparisons.   Answer Question

National Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Financial Media (Denver, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and received a call back within a week. I had a phone interview and then an in person interview with National Sales Director. There was a great line of communication and it was not difficult to get the answers I was needed. After my in person interview, I received an offer within about a weeks time and started about 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with people of multiple personalities who believe that everything they need done is a priority?   Answer Question