Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 12, 2017

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center.

Interview

I was out of the country so I was very happy with the accommodation I received from the hospital. They were great at communicating with me, and accepted doing a phone interview. The process was smooth and very candid. Took about 45 minutes, and I was asked to write a sample in 15 minutes that I would send to them via e-mail. After that, I heard from them in about a week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center.

Interview

Friend referred me. I came in for an interview, it took approx. 30-40 minutes. Comforting and welcoming environment. I received a phone call about 2-3 weeks later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be one of your weaknesses?
      How would you handle a difficult patient?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center.

Interview

Open call interview with various hiring managers in different units. They ask you what unit/s you are interested in and you wait in line to interview with the managers. I ended up interviewing for ER as I already have med-surg experience and the line for med-surg was very long.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work on our unit? What skills will help you succeed? Conflict resolution questions/scenerios, most difficult situation with patient and your response.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Phone interview first followed by an interview with ~6 RN Supervisors/Directors. Phone call follow-up with job offer. The entire process was somewhat lengthy but overall was a good experience. It would have been nice to have been able to spend time on the unit...

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center in October 2014.

Interview

tell me about your self, how you learn about us, education, experience, will you be willing to relocate, salary range, dress code, scheduling, growth opportunity, company policy, job satisfaction, time management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

great

Clerical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

After passing an exam, You're ranked by score and they will mail you a notice that says a date that you will come in for an interview. After you go in, you must select from 3 different facilities that will be present that day. You will meet from 1-3 people from each facility for a 10-20 minute interview each. Each facility then submits their approval or denial and you will sign on that day.

This is all before your background check, medical clearance, and etc.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a specific scenario with a patient issue and asked me how I would resolve it. Make sure to mention that you would follow the chain of command. The HHC network does not generally have an open door policy.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center (Bronx, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

are you esrious i already did this before now you desserve spam in your inbox, glassdoor why are you doing this to me im going to kill myself. i have full access on my mobile app but not on my browser? that makes no sense.