Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clerical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

After passing an exam, You're ranked by score and they will mail you a notice that says a date that you will come in for an interview. After you go in, you must select from 3 different facilities that will be present that day. You will meet from 1-3 people from each facility for a 10-20 minute interview each. Each facility then submits their approval or denial and you will sign on that day.

This is all before your background check, medical clearance, and etc.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a specific scenario with a patient issue and asked me how I would resolve it. Make sure to mention that you would follow the chain of command. The HHC network does not generally have an open door policy.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center (Bronx, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

are you esrious i already did this before now you desserve spam in your inbox, glassdoor why are you doing this to me im going to kill myself. i have full access on my mobile app but not on my browser? that makes no sense.

Interview Questions