Lincoln Military Housing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Community Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Military Housing (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied and was called in for an in person interview. I met with the director and another employee for an hour. I received an offer about a week after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a moral Dilemma and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Describe your hero and why they became your hero.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Lincoln Military Housing (Herndon, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

My interview process took over 6 months but was comprehensive and purposeful allowing me to get to know the company and the company in turn knew me before starting.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a series of creativity gauging questions and about past experiences that offered personal and professional growth.   1 Answer

Field Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Military Housing (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

This company posts many different ads for many different positions, then they ask you to attend a job fair, which is ok I guess at the job fair they will hold interviews. It took them about a week to notify me of the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Did you have to fire anyone?   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Military Housing.

Interview

I heard from the current Marketing Coordinator via email approximately 2 weeks after applying. Very prompt and professional in terms of scheduling and conducting the interview! I went through two rounds of interviews, both of which focused on situational experiences, conflict resolution, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Lemoore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Military Housing (Lemoore, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I met with both the hiring manager (District Manager) and Regional manager. It was very relaxed and fun. I came prepared having done research on the company. So I was aware of the kind of events the company put on and the names of some of the executives. I tried to be as knowledgeable as possible upon arrival to show my interest in the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Military Housing (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

It was easy an interview with the district manager and an interview with the regional manager she was very polite and she expressed that she would love to have me at the time of the interview and that she wanted me to talk with her rpm so I came back the next day to speak with the rpm and she was impressed and asked me to be a part of the team

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Military Housing in June 2013.

Interview

I actually found this company at a job fair and spoke with them, they had the district manager down there to interview me within the hour. He was very amicable throughout the interview....He called me back for a second interview with their regional property manager within 3 days. After that interview he called me back 2 days afterwords for a personality and skills test which was very simple, but you do need to be able to do simple math......Two days after that test I was called and offered the job over the phone

Interview Questions

• They were all pretty simple.... Just be prepared to answer "tell me about a time that you had a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Pendleton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Military Housing (Camp Pendleton, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First, I applied and never got a reply. Then, the person they hired quit so they called me for an interview. The interview process went well and she even asked me if I was still interested in the job before I left. A day late the manager sent me an email so I can take some test with some odd question that I felt you were damn if you do and damn if you don't. Ether way, I never got a reply and I email and called the manager and never got an answer. It's funny how you can invest a lot of money and time to go thru their interview process and wait a long time and the manager isn't willing to at least call to say I didn't get the job. I recently got a job so I'm glad I didn't get hired.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Military Housing.

Interview

The first interview consisted of talking about Lincoln and what the job would consist of. We spoke about why I would make a great candidate.

Second interview was for me to ask any questions to the Regional Manager.