Lincoln Property Company Business Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincoln Property Company Business Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Lincoln Property Company

3.2

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in December 2010.

Interview

I apllied twice and got two interviews. The regions do not share information and all RPMs treat their employees as threi possessions. They do not share and treat other employees not on their team badly. If Lincoln functioned as a whole and not a buncgh of pieces it would not be so dysfunctional

Other Interview Reviews for Lincoln Property Company

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

I was first interviewed by the recruiter and then quickly navigated into the portfolio that best fit my skills and experience. Once introduced the the upper management in that area, I was called in for a panel interview with persons on the management team. I then came back to complete testing that took about a half day. Once the testing was completed and drug screen/background check done, I was called and made an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

My interviewer made me feel so comfortable. Most interviews are nerve racking and scary. I felt at home and comfortable opening up. We covered any and everything that could be discussed regarding experience, expectations and qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in my next company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Because I was a previous employee of the company, the interview process was simple. The regional manager conducting my interview was someone I had worked with previously and therefore had knowledge of my skills and experience. My previous immediate supervisor is still an employee and was able to give an immediate reference.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience handling involvement of owners.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

very slow process. Applied and received an email to phone interview within 48 hours. I was then interviewed 2 more time in person and finally a phone interview with the asset owner.

Interview Questions

• what type of financial reporting did I do at my last job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online for the position- I picked a few locations that were my interest because I know each location is a different regional and your resume might get overlooked by one. There was a personality test during the application. Then once your resume is viewed, they will send you another test to take before they call for a meeting. It took me a few weeks before I received a call from the regional of the property that was available. I went to see her before I headed to work and went back for the second interview the same day. The next business day is when I received the offer letter.