KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Lincoln Property Company Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 98 of over 98 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Lincoln Property Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company

Interview

My resume was reviewed promptly. An interview was scheduled within a few days. The scheduling process was very efficient and organized. The actual interview was straight to the point and informative. The same day as the interview several on-line skill assessments were sent by email. Everything about the process was very detailed and efficient. It gave me a sense of comfort to join a company of this caliber.

Interview Questions
  • What qualities do you bring to your work every day?
    1 Answer

Lincoln Property Company

Application

I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company

Interview

I filled the application through the web, They called for an interview. The process went very smooth, and the managers and/or supervisor were very respectful and high level of professionalism

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Lincoln Property Company

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview process was great really enjoyed talking to the regional manager Property manager they were so warm and welcome and grateful for my talents and I can appreciate it thank you

Interview Questions
  • One was what was my qualities and also where are some of my weaknesses

Lincoln Property Company

Application

I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company

Interview

The interview is a straight-forward process and typical of any interview. My particular interviewer seemed unprepared and all over the place. The interviewer would ask me a question but then go off on a tangent, so I would have to answer the original question while making a follow-up comment on the tangent. Not sure if this was a test, but this happened a few times and the entire interview was about 1 hour. There were also brief moments where it seemed like the interviewer did not know what to say/ask. I've been in my line of work for quite some time, so I knew what and when to talk about certain topics. Overall, the interview was somewhat informative, but more so awkward and seemed out of place. At the end of the interview, I got offered the position on the spot. I took a day to think about, however, was not feeling it and declined the position.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. What do you know about LPC? 3. How would you handle an irate customer? 4. What CRM's do you have experience with? 5. Experience with AR/AP/PO/Accruals. 6. Examples of knowing the difference between training and behavioral issues. 7. Conflict resolution examples. 8. Some scenario-based questions.

Lincoln Property Company

Application

I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company

Interview

Interview for Leasing Consultant position was pretty easy. I think it was 1 or 2 phone interviews and then an interview with the Property Manager(s). If you have prior experience in the industry it will be very simple for you. Once you get the offer, the company will then require you to get certified to lease apartments. The exam itself costs about ~$200 and they will reimburse you when you pass. It takes a few hours of studying/online courses, and then you go to a testing center to take the final exam in person.

Interview Questions
  • No specific questions really stuck out to me. Standard questions about things like: what is your prior work experience, what brought you to leasing/real estate, why do you want to work here, how do you deal with conflict resolution, etc. It is an entry level position so I think the thing they look for the most is how you would fit with the Property Manager and the rest of the team at your specific location.

Lincoln Property Company

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in May 2022

Interview

After I applied I was contacted the next day to schedule an interview for the following day. After interviewing I was extended 2 assessments. One for English which was 40 questions. The other was personality assessment followed by math test with statics, charts and graph data. Once completed I scored very high and was extended conditional offer. Harver was used for reference check. Offer letter extended. Urine drug screening and background check initiated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Summerville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Summerville, SC) in May 2022

Interview

Very simple, got a call, came in the next morning, they only asked me a few questions maybe because I have a good resume already. They mostly wanted to know if I was okay with the hourly pay and explain their benefits and the job role. More so things you would discuss with a candidate you were already ready to hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (New York, NY)

Interview

Straight forward. Usual Interview. Interviewed with property manager so you get a good fee. of the property you may work at. No HR so you'll want to make an excellent impression on the person giving the interview because they will make the ultimate decision whether you get the job or not.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Tell me a time when. Explain your experience and how it relates to this role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Austin, TX) in Apr 2022

Interview

This was the most unprofessional interview process I have experienced in my decade of being in the workforce. I went in for my interview on April 29, 2022. I had a great feeling about this job. I had an employee referral, I had great references, I worked really hard on my personality and skills assessments. Finally, we get around to May 11, 2022, and I have not heard anything. So, I reach out to follow up. I get a voicemail, not a professional email, stating that all of my references were great, I did perfectly on my skills assessments (hiring managers words,) but the other candidate was more of a “clicker.” I’ll admit, I had no idea what that meant nor did anybody around me when I asked if they knew what that meant. It’s almost like something was made up to lie about the real reason, huh? So I inquired a little more to ask what happened to really see if there’s anything I could improve on for new opportunities in the future. I was told by the hiring manager, Jordan Brand at The Village at Vanderbilt Lincoln Property, that the real reason was because she “shot herself in the foot” and hired somebody for the position I interviewed for before I even showed up for my interview…. yet she did not relay that information to her assistant so I showed up for an interview that I virtually had no chance of getting before I even walked in the door. What? I was very taken back because my time had been wasted and I had felt completely disrespected. In turn, she tried to drag out a story about her husband with one of his former employers to justify her mistake, when in reality it was completely irrelevant to the situation at hand. Unfortunately, people managing companies like this usually aren’t anywhere nearly qualified enough to manage a team. I absolutely dodged a bullet with this company, and I am warning everyone else that may interview with this company. I would steer clear if you’re looking for stability in your job. It seems from the lack of organization and professionalism, this career probably isn’t the most stable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Ewen, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Port Ewen, NY) in Mar 2022

Interview

Very professional during the process. Seem to be an eager company to grow and compete. Care about team work building a solid core to tackle on going projects /future projects.

Interview Questions
  • What extent is your experience in this field?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 98 Interviews

Lincoln Property Company Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Lincoln Property Company as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.53 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Business Manager and Property Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Leasing Consultant and Leasing Professional roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Lincoln Property Company takes an average of 14 days when considering 108 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Leasing Professional had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Business Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 20 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Lincoln Property Company according to 108 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 20.25%

Company Updates

Logo

412 days ago

Community
View our third-place winner of #LPCTellYourStory2020. Learn more about Desiree, Founder and Executive Director of I Am You 360, a non-profit organization that gives back to the community by creating employment, mentoring, and development opportunities for the youth through a unique blend of philanthropy and community assistance.
#LPCTellYourStory2020 | Third Place Winner - I Am You 360
www.youtube.com

Lincoln Property Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Gold Medallion Awards Ceremony
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln Leaders Jeff, Dennis, Andy and our CEO, Tim celebrating Andy's big win as Outstanding Chief Accounting Officer from D CEO Magazine!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team from The Village owned their Gatsby costumes at our Leadership Summit party in Chicago
Lincoln Property Company photo of: New Certified Training Associates in North Florida!
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Lincoln's National and Regional Marketing team attending a Zillow conference in LA
Lincoln Property Company photo of: The team at Runway Playa Vista competing in our annual Halloween costume contest
Lincoln Property Company photo of: Some of our Midwest team enjoying a day out to a Cubs game