Lincoln Property Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 16, 2016

2.5

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (New York, NY).

Interview

I was met by the Controller in Accounting and we reviewed the processes and compared different accounting systems. About 45 minutes later the VP (who I was supposed to interview with) came in and proceeded to ask me questions about my former employer. He didn't ask any significant interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Then controller asked me about accrual accounting vs. cash accounting,   1 Answer

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

very slow process. Applied and received an email to phone interview within 48 hours. I was then interviewed 2 more time in person and finally a phone interview with the asset owner.

Interview Questions

• what type of financial reporting did I do at my last job.   1 Answer

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Nashville, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Because I was looking to relocate, an interview was set up in advance for travel to Nashville. Communication was good, and accommodations were arranged. I had to take vacation days, as I am currently still employed, however the position seemed worth the trip as well as the company.
    I was very disappointed in the professionalism in the end of Lincoln Properties. Not only did I take vacation days to interview, I traveled on my own dime to Nashville. The interview went well and was told as it concluded he was not "really interviewing any other candidates" and was going to "have his assistant send me a link tomorrow to the personality test they send out to candidates".
    Not only did I not receive the link the next day, I never heard from this particular RPM again. After multiple attempts via email (follow up thank you letter, and 2nd email following up) and a phone call (voicemail) I resigned to the fact that I just wasn't going to get even so much of a reply from him. Common courtesy says it would seem a simple, "we've gone in a different direction", or "we've decided to go with an alternative candidate" would be warranted after making the trip up there and spending money to do so. Any reply would've been nice. Pretty unprofessional for this position in upper management.

Interview Questions

• All questions pertaining to property management and career history   Answer Question

Leasing and Marketing Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fast and simple. I applied online and interviewed the next day. It was somewhat casual, but very professional. I met with two separate people for a 1:1 interview (first interview with follow-up). They were very communicative during the whole process and kept me in the loop. I felt informed and really appreciated the level of availability of the interviewing staff.

Interview Questions

• What I felt my strengths were and how I could apply them within this position.   1 Answer

Leasing Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company.

Interview

Started with a very generic phone screening. Typical "get to know you better" questions. Nothing too tough or out of the ordinary. Following this phone screening, I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview. This interview was very informal and more like a conversation rather than an interview. I actually had to keep the conversation going many times, which I believe helped my chances to stand out from other candidates. Asked questions directed towards my resume, made me elaborate on certain work experiences, and also asked some "situation questions". Very relaxed and easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is the best marketing strategy that can be used to help the public learn about our apartment complex?   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied for a job listing, was responded same day by a recruiter and the same week had an interview scheduled Very friendly managers who seemed to know what they were doing and had a lot of knowledge about the company itself. Last approximately 30 minutes asking standard questions followed by a short and basic accounting test that took about 20 minutes to complete. Received an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions regarding experience, why are you leaving, qualifications, etc   Answer Question

Received higher offer elsewhere.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job on a Saturday and that Monday morning I got an email asking me for available time we could have an phone interview and sure enough they called me at that exact time. The person was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable of the company it was a pleasure speaking with them.

Interview Questions

• What are your some of your strengths and weakness?   Answer Question
    • Are you currently attending school? (this was just to inform me on the tuition reimbursement program)   Answer Question

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in December 2015.

Interview

Within one day of applying online I get an email asking for the best time to contact me. The person on the phone was very professional and promptly called me in the time frame that was provided. They were nice and courteous and new a lot of information about the company in general and a good amount about the site itself. We left on good terms and shortly after I get an email from the business manager asking to set up a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What motivated you to leave your current employer?   2 Answers

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Des Moines, IA) in June 2015.

Interview

The office I applied for was in desperate need of additional staff. I walked in with my resume, and was able to sit down and interview with the business manager and regional manager who was in town on a visit. I was offered the job several days later and started exactly a week after I applied.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous experience and how it will benefit you in this position.   Answer Question

Leasing Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company.

Interview

I applied online to several different locations including Chicago and New York, received a call about 3 days later for a position at one of two properties in the area. The woman interviewing me stated that she hadn't really interviewed anyone in a long time, and seemed more nervous about the interview than I did--I literally had to keep the momentum going and found myself asking her more questions than she actually asked me.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to get paid?   1 Answer