Lincoln Property Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was very simple. I submitted my resume and they called me and told me more about the position the same day. They had me come in for an interview and I was hired the same day.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

The initial contact was pleasant. The face to face was even more enjoyable (I clicked with the person I met with). Subsequent interviews with various company players were fine, perhaps unnecessary to an extent but I can understand why. They were very flexible in trying to work around my schedule understanding that interviewing is difficult when you currently have a job.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current job? That is always difficult to answer because your answer may sometimes reflect badly on you.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process with Lincoln Property Company was a pleasant experience. They were very friendly and clearly communicated the job description and what they expect from employees. They also seemed very interested in what prospects have to offer.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company.

Interview

It was simple. I interviewed with the management and was given instructions on next steps and replied to promptly in email communication and phone calls. I thought the process was easy and swifter than others in the industry.

Interview Questions

• Define your last role and what were your core responsibilites   Answer Question

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Very simple process because i knew the senior broker in the office. Simply went in and met everyone else. The brokerage community is fairly easy to enter into if you are outgoing and can get along with the others in the office.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Miami, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Asked to meet with Director of Engineering at the property.

Online personality test

Online technical knowledge test

One on one interview with the Director of Engineering for my state.

Reviewed resume, test results, and asked questions about customer service.

Follow up interview with the Property Manger three days later. Similar questions about customer service. Discussed benefits, salary,schedule, and current projects.

Site walk thru

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied for a job listing, was responded same day by a recruiter and the same week had an interview scheduled Very friendly managers who seemed to know what they were doing and had a lot of knowledge about the company itself. Last approximately 30 minutes asking standard questions followed by a short and basic accounting test that took about 20 minutes to complete. Received an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions regarding experience, why are you leaving, qualifications, etc   Answer Question

Received higher offer elsewhere.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Kansas City, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with several employees. Asked to perform on line aptitude tests for grammar and a personality test before final interview. I was sent an offer letter for the job contingent on passing a background check and drug screening test. After those results were back, I was offered a position

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of hypothetical questions about how to handle a difficult customer, etc.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company.

Interview

Phone interview on first day, 1:1 interview on second day. Spoke about basic experience, met the staff, went on tour. Filled out paper work. Took drug test. Finished everything within a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple negotiation

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy and laid back. The manager took her time to get to know me. It was not intimidating and it helped me get to know more about the manager and the company.