Lincoln Property Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincoln Property Company Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Birmingham, AL) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview not too intimidating; lady interviewing seemed genuine--boy was I mistaken. I should have asked more questions knowing how the property management field is, in general. I was a victim of what I knew could be a possibility and could have done myself a favor had I asked more questions and had a better sense of what I was getting myself into.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good fit for this property?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company.

Interview

It was simple. I interviewed with the management and was given instructions on next steps and replied to promptly in email communication and phone calls. I thought the process was easy and swifter than others in the industry.

Interview Questions

• Define your last role and what were your core responsibilites   Answer Question

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Miami, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Asked to meet with Director of Engineering at the property.

Online personality test

Online technical knowledge test

One on one interview with the Director of Engineering for my state.

Reviewed resume, test results, and asked questions about customer service.

Follow up interview with the Property Manger three days later. Similar questions about customer service. Discussed benefits, salary,schedule, and current projects.

Site walk thru

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Miami, FL).

Interview

Phone interview with Ed P. In Orlando was fine. Interview with local VP was confusing - it felt as if the ship was sinking and they were trying to plug the holes in the ship. Interview locally was for a different position than what I had discussed with Orlando and what I had applied for. Training was not discussed as this Position functions much the same at every company. something more than a list of property addresses for 12 buildings would have helped. Especially since this position is approximately 60% accounting and reporting.

Interview Questions

• If I could use my personal equipment such as laptop, cell phone, copier/fax machine and personal email address   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (New York, NY).

Interview

I was met by the Controller in Accounting and we reviewed the processes and compared different accounting systems. About 45 minutes later the VP (who I was supposed to interview with) came in and proceeded to ask me questions about my former employer. He didn't ask any significant interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Then controller asked me about accrual accounting vs. cash accounting,   1 Answer

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

very slow process. Applied and received an email to phone interview within 48 hours. I was then interviewed 2 more time in person and finally a phone interview with the asset owner.

Interview Questions

• what type of financial reporting did I do at my last job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Nashville, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Because I was looking to relocate, an interview was set up in advance for travel to Nashville. Communication was good, and accommodations were arranged. I had to take vacation days, as I am currently still employed, however the position seemed worth the trip as well as the company.
    I was very disappointed in the professionalism in the end of Lincoln Properties. Not only did I take vacation days to interview, I traveled on my own dime to Nashville. The interview went well and was told as it concluded he was not "really interviewing any other candidates" and was going to "have his assistant send me a link tomorrow to the personality test they send out to candidates".
    Not only did I not receive the link the next day, I never heard from this particular RPM again. After multiple attempts via email (follow up thank you letter, and 2nd email following up) and a phone call (voicemail) I resigned to the fact that I just wasn't going to get even so much of a reply from him. Common courtesy says it would seem a simple, "we've gone in a different direction", or "we've decided to go with an alternative candidate" would be warranted after making the trip up there and spending money to do so. Any reply would've been nice. Pretty unprofessional for this position in upper management.

Interview Questions

• All questions pertaining to property management and career history   Answer Question

Leasing and Marketing Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fast and simple. I applied online and interviewed the next day. It was somewhat casual, but very professional. I met with two separate people for a 1:1 interview (first interview with follow-up). They were very communicative during the whole process and kept me in the loop. I felt informed and really appreciated the level of availability of the interviewing staff.

Interview Questions

• What I felt my strengths were and how I could apply them within this position.   1 Answer

Leasing Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company.

Interview

Started with a very generic phone screening. Typical "get to know you better" questions. Nothing too tough or out of the ordinary. Following this phone screening, I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview. This interview was very informal and more like a conversation rather than an interview. I actually had to keep the conversation going many times, which I believe helped my chances to stand out from other candidates. Asked questions directed towards my resume, made me elaborate on certain work experiences, and also asked some "situation questions". Very relaxed and easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is the best marketing strategy that can be used to help the public learn about our apartment complex?   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied for a job listing, was responded same day by a recruiter and the same week had an interview scheduled Very friendly managers who seemed to know what they were doing and had a lot of knowledge about the company itself. Last approximately 30 minutes asking standard questions followed by a short and basic accounting test that took about 20 minutes to complete. Received an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions regarding experience, why are you leaving, qualifications, etc   Answer Question

Received higher offer elsewhere.