Lincoln Property Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Leasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Austin, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

Very pleasant experience. Both of my interviewers were lovely ladies. Really enjoyed both the phone screen and the in-person interview. The questions were straight forward and it was easy to build rapport with my interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in three years?   1 Answer

Interview

Very laid back. Just describing your experience and how it relates to the role. Showing that you want to be with their company. Overall, wasn’t stressful and made you feel comfortable

Regional Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company.

Interview

I had every qualification that the job required and the hr team didn't even give me a chance to answer questions. They discriminate here against people of color and men.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with different accounting groups, which varied greatly. First was with a woman who I felt was trying to be intimidating. I'm not sure what she intended to accomplish as no one wants to work with someone unpleasant. The second interview was with a group of senior accountants. While they seemed fun and relaxed, it also felt disorganized and the interview itself felt unproductive, as they asked very basic questions and the conversations weren't that informative. By that time, I decided I did not want to work at Lincoln.

Leasing Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2020.

Interview

Very easy and relaxing. We talked a lot about the property and the company itself. The manager was extremely friendly ans showed me the units they had and the amenities as well.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position   1 Answer

Leasing Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Atlanta, GA) in January 2020.

Interview

I have received an interview offer with the Assistant Manager and Business Manager at the rental property. Asked me what would be a good time for the interview. I set the schedule and they have accepted that they are available. Asked for time off at my current position.

When I arrive to the interview, they asked me to wait, which I did not wait that long. When the agent return, she mention they have to postpone the interview because of an surprise inspection they have at the rental property. I was free the whole day as I had to ask for the full day off.

I asked the agent if they want to reschedule for later on that day? She was not sure and only asked for a copy of my resume. I never receive an email back, a call, nor a rejection later. Very unprofessional. I do not recommend anybody apply and interview with this company.

Interview Questions

• Unfortunately, I did not have the opportunity to interview.   1 Answer

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in July 2019.

Interview

10 days still waiting for some type of communication. I first received an email that they would like me to take an assessment. The next day after the assessment they requested a reference check via email. That was on a Friday, I got all the references in by Monday. And that is it I haven't heard another thing. I am not sure what to expect really. I thought if they are still interested in me for the position or if they have moved on to someone else.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

Unnecessarily long, unprofessional, and lacking in process and procedures. There was a lack of follow-up, I had to reach out for updates. One interviewer was 20 minutes late to a third phone interview and was very disinterested the entire time. Unsure if this position was real or if they did not have any directive on the position requirements. Not a professional experience. This company seems to be full of people who don't know what they are doing. I would not recommend interviewing with this company. Terrible experience.

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Nashville, TN) in April 2019.

Interview

Went into the corporate office to meet with the Regional Manager over the community for which the position was open. It was a very welcoming environment and she greeted me with a smile. I felt like I was talking to one of my closest friends about the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several questions regarding my experience and background as well as what I'm looking for in my future with the company.   1 Answer

Interview

Interview process is lengthy and usually three total interviews (phone screening and two in person) and the in the person interviews can be lengthy as well. The process is not intimidating.