Lincoln Property Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincoln Property Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Lincoln Property Company

2.5

Sort:

Interview

I got called in and had two consecutive interviews. Pretty basic questions, previous experience, etc. I then asked them questions and learned of the benefits, pay, etc. about a month later I received a call saying I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave my desired salary and they matched it.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Got a call from a Regional who was interested in meeting me. Said she heard great reviews from employees from applying for a different location. Very simply set up a time that conveniently coordinated our schedules. Saw RM and Manager and spoke to them about opportunity of growth. Was very long just because of how well I clicked with the managers. Told me process would be done
    By Friday and the interview started Tuesday morning.

Interview Questions

• Why you are leaving old Company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Asked for a certain wage and they have me more than I asked

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job on a Saturday and that Monday morning I got an email asking me for available time we could have an phone interview and sure enough they called me at that exact time. The person was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable of the company it was a pleasure speaking with them.

Interview Questions

• What are your some of your strengths and weakness?   Answer Question
    • Are you currently attending school? (this was just to inform me on the tuition reimbursement program)   Answer Question

Leasing Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company.

Interview

Started with a very generic phone screening. Typical "get to know you better" questions. Nothing too tough or out of the ordinary. Following this phone screening, I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview. This interview was very informal and more like a conversation rather than an interview. I actually had to keep the conversation going many times, which I believe helped my chances to stand out from other candidates. Asked questions directed towards my resume, made me elaborate on certain work experiences, and also asked some "situation questions". Very relaxed and easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is the best marketing strategy that can be used to help the public learn about our apartment complex?   Answer Question

Regional Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I had a great meeting with my now supervisor and we connected right away. The interview was a series of questions about my experience at other companies and details on challenges faced at those companies in an effort to size up the fit.
    Very thorough interview and even more thorough testing process. If selected for phase two of the hiring process, you can expect to complete online testing as well as in person testing with a consultant.
    On boarding is poorly organized and needs more focus. Without an HR department, the process is managed by the supervisor with the little time available and an ever changing process. Large point of frustration for all involved in hiring.

Interview Questions

• Mostly reviewed experience to ensure I was well rounded and able to handle most situations without close oversight.   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (San Diego, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Interviewer was pleasant and made the atmosphere relaxed. The DM did the interview which is the person that runs the district. She had approx 6 questions. Each were base on service and my personal experiences and how I could use my experiences and relate them to the job I was applying for. Standard interview.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies me for the current position   Answer Question
    • When it comes to customer service how important is it to you that we meet the needs of our customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was some wiggle room to negotiate
     The more experience the more negotiations you have

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (New York, NY).

Interview

I was met by the Controller in Accounting and we reviewed the processes and compared different accounting systems. About 45 minutes later the VP (who I was supposed to interview with) came in and proceeded to ask me questions about my former employer. He didn't ask any significant interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Then controller asked me about accrual accounting vs. cash accounting,   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Miami, FL).

Interview

Phone interview with Ed P. In Orlando was fine. Interview with local VP was confusing - it felt as if the ship was sinking and they were trying to plug the holes in the ship. Interview locally was for a different position than what I had discussed with Orlando and what I had applied for. Training was not discussed as this Position functions much the same at every company. something more than a list of property addresses for 12 buildings would have helped. Especially since this position is approximately 60% accounting and reporting.

Interview Questions

• If I could use my personal equipment such as laptop, cell phone, copier/fax machine and personal email address   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Birmingham, AL) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview not too intimidating; lady interviewing seemed genuine--boy was I mistaken. I should have asked more questions knowing how the property management field is, in general. I was a victim of what I knew could be a possibility and could have done myself a favor had I asked more questions and had a better sense of what I was getting myself into.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good fit for this property?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Nashville, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Because I was looking to relocate, an interview was set up in advance for travel to Nashville. Communication was good, and accommodations were arranged. I had to take vacation days, as I am currently still employed, however the position seemed worth the trip as well as the company.
    I was very disappointed in the professionalism in the end of Lincoln Properties. Not only did I take vacation days to interview, I traveled on my own dime to Nashville. The interview went well and was told as it concluded he was not "really interviewing any other candidates" and was going to "have his assistant send me a link tomorrow to the personality test they send out to candidates".
    Not only did I not receive the link the next day, I never heard from this particular RPM again. After multiple attempts via email (follow up thank you letter, and 2nd email following up) and a phone call (voicemail) I resigned to the fact that I just wasn't going to get even so much of a reply from him. Common courtesy says it would seem a simple, "we've gone in a different direction", or "we've decided to go with an alternative candidate" would be warranted after making the trip up there and spending money to do so. Any reply would've been nice. Pretty unprofessional for this position in upper management.

Interview Questions

• All questions pertaining to property management and career history   Answer Question