Lincoln Property Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lincoln Property Company

2.5

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Met with the Regional Manager discussed opportunities they had, shared which one I'd prefer, was basically told which position they wanted me for vs me knowing which one would be best for me. After interview, was asked to take some tests. This was at lunch time. I accepted, they took 3-4 hours to complete and not told prior to coming in this would be necessary or offered time to get lunch and return.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about details on my resume and experience with this type of property.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked my salary requirement and it was in the range, therefore it was offered to me at that pay. Later, I saw the pre-prepared budget and I was offered a couple thousand higher than budget which was in line with industry pay for this region and position.

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in July 2011.

Interview

Interview consisted of an online personality test and 2 in-person interviews with upper management. Interviews were easy going and more informal as I was familiar with the Regional Manager.

Property Manager Interview

Interview

I applied for a Property Manager position based out of Memphis and I was really impressed with the company. I was interviewed by two District Managers who were both personable and professional. A previous Manager ended up transferring and getting the job, but they were kind enough to refer me to another region. I would recommend the company to anyone.

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in February 2014.

Interview

a recruiter lined up my interview. I was told they were hot to fill the position. I had a phone interview first and then was told they filled the position with an internal candidate. A few weeks later I received a call that they were interested in a personal interview. The times and availability were so limited I questioned how serious they were about filling the position. Finally we found a mutually acceptable day/time. The person I was interviewing with arrived late. He had questions, I had questions. He then asked me to take an assessment test and 2 skills tests (grammar and Excel). The tests would not load properly onto the computer. Instead of offering to send me the link he expected me to wait around while this was fixed. The interview that was scheduled for 10:00am and the test process lasted until 1:30pm. A complete lack of respect for my time (not once did he ask if I had the time to spare). Not a good impression.

Interview Questions

• no out of left field questions. the basics: what do you know about Lincoln?   Answer Question
    • how would you describe yourself as a manager?   Answer Question
    • what kind of resident functions would you have?   Answer Question
    • what approach would you take in managing this community?   Answer Question

Resident Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Standard questions were asked. Nothing too difficult was asked. I was interviewed by the owner of the apt community, the RPM, and the property manager. Majority of the interview was to make sure I understood what the job was and to meet the owner.

Interview Questions

• Would I be comfortable working with residents?   1 Answer

Project Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

General Interview process. There was nothing out of the ordinary. The experience of the interview was not an issue. The spoke, asked questions, and gave an accounting test. Then it took a couple of months before there was a call back.

Real Estate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Due to the nature of the business being third party. They only needed someone after they were awarded the business. The interview was brief and unstructured, no offer letter. I followed up from time to time.

Interview Questions

• Prior Experience, ability to start immediately.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied on the Indeed ad, got a call a couple day later to schedule an interview with the District Manager. Went to the interview on my scheduled day. Sat down with 2 District managers and we started the interview. I was asked a series of questions. After the interview on the same day I was called by the District manager to take an assessment. After my assessment I was called again letting me know my assessment was good and that I would be getting a call. By the end of the day I got a call from one of the District managers and she offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a difficult customer and how I handled it?   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in December 2010.

Interview

I apllied twice and got two interviews. The regions do not share information and all RPMs treat their employees as threi possessions. They do not share and treat other employees not on their team badly. If Lincoln functioned as a whole and not a buncgh of pieces it would not be so dysfunctional

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

My interviewer made me feel so comfortable. Most interviews are nerve racking and scary. I felt at home and comfortable opening up. We covered any and everything that could be discussed regarding experience, expectations and qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in my next company?   1 Answer