Lincoln Property Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lincoln Property Company

2.5

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

I was first interviewed by the recruiter and then quickly navigated into the portfolio that best fit my skills and experience. Once introduced the the upper management in that area, I was called in for a panel interview with persons on the management team. I then came back to complete testing that took about a half day. Once the testing was completed and drug screen/background check done, I was called and made an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Because I was a previous employee of the company, the interview process was simple. The regional manager conducting my interview was someone I had worked with previously and therefore had knowledge of my skills and experience. My previous immediate supervisor is still an employee and was able to give an immediate reference.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience handling involvement of owners.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

very slow process. Applied and received an email to phone interview within 48 hours. I was then interviewed 2 more time in person and finally a phone interview with the asset owner.

Interview Questions

• what type of financial reporting did I do at my last job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online for the position- I picked a few locations that were my interest because I know each location is a different regional and your resume might get overlooked by one. There was a personality test during the application. Then once your resume is viewed, they will send you another test to take before they call for a meeting. It took me a few weeks before I received a call from the regional of the property that was available. I went to see her before I headed to work and went back for the second interview the same day. The next business day is when I received the offer letter.

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in December 2015.

Interview

Within one day of applying online I get an email asking for the best time to contact me. The person on the phone was very professional and promptly called me in the time frame that was provided. They were nice and courteous and new a lot of information about the company in general and a good amount about the site itself. We left on good terms and shortly after I get an email from the business manager asking to set up a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What motivated you to leave your current employer?   2 Answers

Leasing and Marketing Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fast and simple. I applied online and interviewed the next day. It was somewhat casual, but very professional. I met with two separate people for a 1:1 interview (first interview with follow-up). They were very communicative during the whole process and kept me in the loop. I felt informed and really appreciated the level of availability of the interviewing staff.

Interview Questions

• What I felt my strengths were and how I could apply them within this position.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

Went into office, filled out new hire worksheet, went into conference room and conducted interview. Easy questions like how does your schooling translate to the business, what are your strengths and weaknesses. Routine questions as every interview.

Interview Questions

• How have your classes prepared you for this role   1 Answer

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

After I submitted my offer letter and resume, a member of Lincoln Property reached out and scheduled a phone interview. After that, an in-person interview was scheduled at the property.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was easy. The interview was very relaxed and person, yet still professional. The regional manager interviewed me first then sent me to the property to meet the manger that I would be working for and interview with her.

Interview Questions

• Q: why do you think you would be a good fit for this position.   Answer Question

Interview

Interview process is lengthy and usually three total interviews (phone screening and two in person) and the in the person interviews can be lengthy as well. The process is not intimidating.