Lincoln Property Company Leasing Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincoln Property Company Leasing Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Lincoln Property Company

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy and laid back. The manager took her time to get to know me. It was not intimidating and it helped me get to know more about the manager and the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lincoln Property Company

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Des Moines, IA) in June 2015.

Interview

The office I applied for was in desperate need of additional staff. I walked in with my resume, and was able to sit down and interview with the business manager and regional manager who was in town on a visit. I was offered the job several days later and started exactly a week after I applied.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous experience and how it will benefit you in this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was very simple. I submitted my resume and they called me and told me more about the position the same day. They had me come in for an interview and I was hired the same day.