Lincoln Property Company Leasing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincoln Property Company Leasing Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Contacted VIA indeed.com, met with one manager, then a different property manager, then a 3rd property manager. The manager said that i would hear from them for certain last week and i haven't . nor does the manager answer calls or returns messages.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lincoln Property Company

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company.

Interview

Meet with Property manager,was asked questions on experience. Hypotheical situations and how they would be handled. Past experience. Met again with VP of Leasing and was more of a casual meeting.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking to achieve in the position.   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in August 2014.

Interview

My interview Process went really well, I was called by the regional manager, who by the way is a sweetheart, I called her back and made an appointment to conduct my first interview, which went really well. I then went home and took a small quiz on some math skills and other concepts. I went on to take a drug test and they did the background check and i was then hired. The Process was very smooth, very professional and overall was a great experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

the first interview I had went great. but I declined the job due to other personal interests. I then went for another interview at another location and sat with the manager. and I expected it to be a professional setting and ask questions and go over my resume. But after my introduction with the manager she called in her assistant manager and her current leasing agent and they all three interviewed me. It felt very unprofessional and strange. having my potential co-worker interview me for the position.

Interview Questions

• the unexpected questions was if I knew how to handle someone discussing religion. she told me I was not allowed to talk about religion at all because it was against fair housing and if anyone brought it up as a prospect I had to change the subject. the interview went on and I mentioned I attend church on Sundays and we had a further conversation about the property and then she sent me off to sign some papers and then off to take my drug test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Knoxville, TN) in August 2013.

Interview

I found the job posting on the Apartment Association of Greater Knoxville and sent a resume and cover letter to the Woodlands West Manager, which the Regional Property Manager responded and set up an interview. My interviewer was very professional and promoted the job benefits very convincingly. The office I interviewed at was very well put together, and the staff was okay. One gentleman greeted me and instructed for me to fill out an application before I met with the Regional and he was very nice and professional; the others weren't too inviting and didn't say much. When I left I said goodbye and thank you and got no response. The interview wasn't too hard

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with leasing and the computer functions used to carry out this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were not able to budge on anything - salary or PTO.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I knew someone who referred me. I applied online and was called the next day for a one on one interview at their property. The manager conducted an approximately 30 minute interview and offered me the job on the spot. I was required to take a drug test, and complete fair housing before I was allowed on the leasing floor.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (San Diego, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

The initial interview was very informal. The a manager took me to their office and proceeded to ask me what i knew about the company and my experience. She asked me about my strengths and weaknesses. There are a lot of women in this working environment and there tends to be a lot of drama and cattiness.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in November 2009.

Interview

Be prepared to answer questions regarding your personality and characteristics