Lincoln Property Company Leasing Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincoln Property Company Leasing Professional Interview Questions

Interviews at Lincoln Property Company

2.2

Leasing Professional Interview

Interview

I got called in and had two consecutive interviews. Pretty basic questions, previous experience, etc. I then asked them questions and learned of the benefits, pay, etc. about a month later I received a call saying I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave my desired salary and they matched it.

Other Interview Reviews for Lincoln Property Company

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Got a call from a Regional who was interested in meeting me. Said she heard great reviews from employees from applying for a different location. Very simply set up a time that conveniently coordinated our schedules. Saw RM and Manager and spoke to them about opportunity of growth. Was very long just because of how well I clicked with the managers. Told me process would be done
    By Friday and the interview started Tuesday morning.

Interview Questions

• Why you are leaving old Company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Asked for a certain wage and they have me more than I asked

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job on a Saturday and that Monday morning I got an email asking me for available time we could have an phone interview and sure enough they called me at that exact time. The person was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable of the company it was a pleasure speaking with them.

Interview Questions

• What are your some of your strengths and weakness?   Answer Question
    • Are you currently attending school? (this was just to inform me on the tuition reimbursement program)   Answer Question

Leasing Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company.

Interview

Started with a very generic phone screening. Typical "get to know you better" questions. Nothing too tough or out of the ordinary. Following this phone screening, I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview. This interview was very informal and more like a conversation rather than an interview. I actually had to keep the conversation going many times, which I believe helped my chances to stand out from other candidates. Asked questions directed towards my resume, made me elaborate on certain work experiences, and also asked some "situation questions". Very relaxed and easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is the best marketing strategy that can be used to help the public learn about our apartment complex?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

I met at a property with the regional recruiter. Once a property was narrowed down for me I interviewed with the Business Manager as well as the Regional Manager. All of them were very friendly.