Lincoln Property Company Property Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincoln Property Company Property Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Lincoln Property Company

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (New York, NY).

Interview

I was met by the Controller in Accounting and we reviewed the processes and compared different accounting systems. About 45 minutes later the VP (who I was supposed to interview with) came in and proceeded to ask me questions about my former employer. He didn't ask any significant interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Then controller asked me about accrual accounting vs. cash accounting,   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lincoln Property Company

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Miami, FL).

Interview

Phone interview with Ed P. In Orlando was fine. Interview with local VP was confusing - it felt as if the ship was sinking and they were trying to plug the holes in the ship. Interview locally was for a different position than what I had discussed with Orlando and what I had applied for. Training was not discussed as this Position functions much the same at every company. something more than a list of property addresses for 12 buildings would have helped. Especially since this position is approximately 60% accounting and reporting.

Interview Questions

• If I could use my personal equipment such as laptop, cell phone, copier/fax machine and personal email address   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Birmingham, AL) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview not too intimidating; lady interviewing seemed genuine--boy was I mistaken. I should have asked more questions knowing how the property management field is, in general. I was a victim of what I knew could be a possibility and could have done myself a favor had I asked more questions and had a better sense of what I was getting myself into.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good fit for this property?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Nashville, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Because I was looking to relocate, an interview was set up in advance for travel to Nashville. Communication was good, and accommodations were arranged. I had to take vacation days, as I am currently still employed, however the position seemed worth the trip as well as the company.
    I was very disappointed in the professionalism in the end of Lincoln Properties. Not only did I take vacation days to interview, I traveled on my own dime to Nashville. The interview went well and was told as it concluded he was not "really interviewing any other candidates" and was going to "have his assistant send me a link tomorrow to the personality test they send out to candidates".
    Not only did I not receive the link the next day, I never heard from this particular RPM again. After multiple attempts via email (follow up thank you letter, and 2nd email following up) and a phone call (voicemail) I resigned to the fact that I just wasn't going to get even so much of a reply from him. Common courtesy says it would seem a simple, "we've gone in a different direction", or "we've decided to go with an alternative candidate" would be warranted after making the trip up there and spending money to do so. Any reply would've been nice. Pretty unprofessional for this position in upper management.

Interview Questions

• All questions pertaining to property management and career history   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Met with the Regional Manager discussed opportunities they had, shared which one I'd prefer, was basically told which position they wanted me for vs me knowing which one would be best for me. After interview, was asked to take some tests. This was at lunch time. I accepted, they took 3-4 hours to complete and not told prior to coming in this would be necessary or offered time to get lunch and return.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about details on my resume and experience with this type of property.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked my salary requirement and it was in the range, therefore it was offered to me at that pay. Later, I saw the pre-prepared budget and I was offered a couple thousand higher than budget which was in line with industry pay for this region and position.

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in July 2011.

Interview

Interview consisted of an online personality test and 2 in-person interviews with upper management. Interviews were easy going and more informal as I was familiar with the Regional Manager.

Property Manager Interview

Interview

I applied for a Property Manager position based out of Memphis and I was really impressed with the company. I was interviewed by two District Managers who were both personable and professional. A previous Manager ended up transferring and getting the job, but they were kind enough to refer me to another region. I would recommend the company to anyone.

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Property Company in February 2014.

Interview

a recruiter lined up my interview. I was told they were hot to fill the position. I had a phone interview first and then was told they filled the position with an internal candidate. A few weeks later I received a call that they were interested in a personal interview. The times and availability were so limited I questioned how serious they were about filling the position. Finally we found a mutually acceptable day/time. The person I was interviewing with arrived late. He had questions, I had questions. He then asked me to take an assessment test and 2 skills tests (grammar and Excel). The tests would not load properly onto the computer. Instead of offering to send me the link he expected me to wait around while this was fixed. The interview that was scheduled for 10:00am and the test process lasted until 1:30pm. A complete lack of respect for my time (not once did he ask if I had the time to spare). Not a good impression.

Interview Questions

• no out of left field questions. the basics: what do you know about Lincoln?   Answer Question
    • how would you describe yourself as a manager?   Answer Question
    • what kind of resident functions would you have?   Answer Question
    • what approach would you take in managing this community?   Answer Question