Linden Lab Software QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Linden Lab Software QA Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Linden Lab

1 Interview Review

Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Linden Lab in October 2009.

Interview

I have done many interviews over the past six months that have run the gamut of experience. Linden Labs is by far one of the most positive experiences I have had with any company. They have been very professional in all communications and interactions. I have done interviews with Linden Labs on the phone, "in the world", and on site. I expect them to make a decision on my employment next week.

The people I have interviewed with are friendly and have made the experience much less stressful than most companies I have interviewed with. I was even given several status reports of where I stood with them during the process without having to ask. They have followed through on any and all plans and commitments.

Even if I don't get an offer next week, then I would still highly recommend this company as a great place to pursue for your next career opportunity.

Interview Questions

• - Have you ever used your creativity to solve a problem at work? If so, how?   1 Answer