Lindley Habilitation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lindley Habilitation Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lindley Habilitation

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lindley Habilitation.

Interview

interview with both HR and parent of consumers. Asked about experience and education. asked about behavior interventions and outcomes. Asked about my skill set and experience with autism and down syndrome and I/DD. interview was also a bio on the computer just to tell about yourself and experience and education on a video bio

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and experience   1 Answer

Care Provider Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lindley Habilitation in September 2015.

Interview

Laid back, but professional. They mostly wanted to know if I was a patient, trustworthy person with a lot of experience working with difficult children and people with disabilities.

Habilitation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lindley Habilitation (Wilmington, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Online application. Takes a few days to a week to get a call back, depending upon staff needs. Part time only unless they really need a full time. Interview is quick and simple. Hiring manager (HR) is very nice and charismatic. The building feels weird to be in only because the building is old, but that should turn you away because the interview is easy and fun. Video interview included for staffing needs. That's the awkward part doing the video but it's alone so not bad. All together a very easy and quick process to become an employee. They staff at the same standards as a good employer should.

Interview Questions

• Why did you get into this field? (A little more specific)   Answer Question

Interview

You apply online and then wait for an email to schedule an interview. My interview was a group interview and very laid back, but also very informative. The lady performing the interview was pleasant and ready to answer any questions the interviewees had. I felt very at-ease during the interview.

Interview Questions

• There aren't any difficult questions. It's typical interview questions (i.e. Why are you applying with us? Why are you interested in this field? Tell us a little about yourself...etc).   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. It's a longer-than-usual hiring process. I applied online a couple of months back and am just now about to go on my first family interview. The families have to show interest in you. Lindley does not force families to accept their own recommendations.