Lindquist von Husen & Joyce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lindquist von Husen & Joyce

Sort:

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lindquist von Husen & Joyce (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call a couple days later by the audit manager for a phone interview/screening which took around 30-45 minutes. If they like your background, they will call you in to take a brief bookkeeping test, and have an in-person interview with two managers. I felt like I did well on the interview, but the test was pretty difficult, which had two parts: bookkeeping + questions about you (I wasn't prepared so I bombed the accounting part)

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lindquist von Husen & Joyce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The whole process is simple and easy. I applied the position online and got the chance for an interview in the following couple of days. Just after couple of days, I got the offer letter. People there are so friendly and they are always willing to help.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lindquist von Husen & Joyce (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was with two Audit Managers. They gave a background of themselves and asked typical interview questions such as your weaknesses and strengths. They also asked about my expectation of the hours at a CPA firm because they want to make sure you're okay with the long hours during busy season.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lindquist von Husen & Joyce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview process was really simple. I had an initial phone call with the HR Manager who was very nice and easy talk too; professional yet friendly and laid back. I received communication with two days to come in for an in-person interview and the accounting test.

The accounting test was a little tricky but not too bad. The partners were super nice and not what I was expecting. Within one day of the interview, I was contacted by the HR Manager to offer me the job. I appreciated the speed of the process and how I was constantly communicated with during the whole process.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were unexpected or difficult. The partners do want to gauge your level of experience though so they are detailed in what they ask. If you know your stuff, you will be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not difficult at all. They worked with me on my start date and my salary. It was pretty clear that they have no desire to be cheap with the staff.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lindquist von Husen & Joyce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I received my first communication by email and set up the interview that way. They were very flexible in scheduling the interview. I met with two partners at their offices and spoke to them for quite a while. Both partners were very nice and not intimidating at all. I received my offer very quickly so I appreciated not having to wait forever for a response.

Interview Questions

• Nothing in my interview was really difficult although it did require me to think a lot about all of my experiences.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lindquist von Husen & Joyce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I received initial communication from a someone higher up in the organization. Communication was done by email. They were very flexible and quick with scheduling. I believe I got in for my interview within 48 hours which fit my schedule perfectly. My offer was also given right away and I was offered a salary above my base asking price.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were too difficult but they did require me to rely on technical expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy