Lindt & Sprüngli Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

One of the best HR teams and companies I've ever had the pleasure interviewing with. The process was very professional and straight forward. I had a telephone interview with HR, followed by a telephone interview with the hiring manager, and completed the process with an in-person interview with each individual I'd be working with in the ABM role. I appreciated how two-sided the process was. They were always mindful of what I wanted and/or needed, and they were very transparent. Unfortunately, timing wasn't right for this offer but I would jump on the next if it were to come up again.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a challenge you encountered and how you were able to overcome it.   1 Answer

May 20, 2019 – Corporate Recruitment Manager

We are so glad to hear that your interview process went well, as we pride ourselves on providing the best candidate experience possible. We do happen to have an ABM position available if you'd be... More

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli in September 2013.

Interview

Quick interview. Not hard. But decision process takes a long time. Did 3 interviews at different times. Met with people in department I would work with and that was helpful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about decision making when you could not consult your manager and had to make a significant decision.   Answer Question

Apr 19, 2018 – Corporate Recruitment Manager

We apologize for the longer than average interview experience! We know that is tough, and sometimes the fall is extra busy for our marketing team. Thank you for your patience and interest though. We... More

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli (Gaithersburg, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

We met at the Gaithersburg store in this little tiny crowded office. I was asked a few questions. Can you leave the job you have right away. I was told what the pay was for the position I had applied for. I was told your hired. I was given a start date. I was asked do you like chocolate.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 40 hours a week. Can you work in the cold.   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Application

I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli in January 2016.

Interview

Was in the mall for shopping , saw a vacancy sign hung outside store. Filled in application form , submitted, been called for an interview , was offered the position on the spot. It was pretty quick and straight process.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli in August 2009.

Interview

The DM was a very odd woman.
    She somehow lost my resume, but was able to contact my boyfriend's parents to get my number. How, I don't know. The whole process took about a month

Interview Questions

• DM asked me my age, and if I wanted to have children.   3 Answers

Negotiation

At the time, I needed a job. I took what was offered.

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli (Bridgewater, NJ) in July 2010.

Interview

There is a possibility for a position in near future.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about chocolate?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli (Bethesda, MD) in May 2009.

Interview

First there was a simple pencil & paper basic math test, checking if I could make change and such. Then, I had a 1:1 interview with the assistant store manager, asking basic behavioral questions. About 3 days later, I had another 1:1 interview with the store manager, which were basically the same types of questions. I was hired a couple days afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a conflict you've had while working in a team and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gretna, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli (Gretna, NE) in June 2014.

Interview

Walked in asked for if hiring and talked to manager and asset manager for a bit, they liked me, so I had an interview a few days later. Very quick and efficient.

Interview Questions

Lindt & Sprüngli Response

Apr 19, 2018 – Corporate Recruitment Manager

We're so glad you enjoyed your experience!

R&D Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli in November 2017.

Interview

Asked behavioral questions based on the resume. Sometimes would even ask novel question like comparing the food from your country and USA. I didn't get the offer after the interview but it's a pretty good experience.

Interview Questions

• Base on your resume, it would be various among different people.   Answer Question

Feb 7, 2018 – Corporate Recruitment Manager

Thank you for your feedback on our process! :)

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli in October 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by Krystal, the recruiter, from Linkedin. She set up a call and we talked for about 45 minutes. She then sent me a link to complete the video which was nerve wracking at first, but as I did it, found that it was actually a great opportunity for me to speak to my experience. She told me in advance the questions are pre-selected by the hiring manager, so I felt like it was pretty realistic. Within 2 days of completing the video, I got feedback from Krystal. They went with another person for the job, but the process overall was easy and fast. I'd definitely apply for another job here. I followed up with Krystal for feedback and she got right back to me. I interviewed for a job recently and after going IN TO THE COMPANY, they NEVER EVEN EMAILED ME to tell me I didn't get the job. Just terrible. Lindt was at least fast and responsive which I feel like us interviewers really deserve and appreciate.

Interview Questions

• What was a piece of feedback you got on a review and how did you try and improve from that.   Answer Question