Lindt & Sprüngli Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

One of the best HR teams and companies I've ever had the pleasure interviewing with. The process was very professional and straight forward. I had a telephone interview with HR, followed by a telephone interview with the hiring manager, and completed the process with an in-person interview with each individual I'd be working with in the ABM role. I appreciated how two-sided the process was. They were always mindful of what I wanted and/or needed, and they were very transparent. Unfortunately, timing wasn't right for this offer but I would jump on the next if it were to come up again.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a challenge you encountered and how you were able to overcome it.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli in November 2016.

Interview

Long interview, questions typically the same with most sales representatives position. Why? What? Where? and How? They wanted to know why you want to work for their company. They also want to know how you will make your business grow? Are you ok with traveling? How will you set your schedule if hired. Do you know how to successfully cross merchandise.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratham, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli (Stratham, NH).

Interview

Worst and most frustrating interview process I have ever gone through.

In summary, Lindt showed a complete lack of organization and professionalism. This company has zero respect for their candidates' time or schedules. I cannot count how many scheduled and re-scheduled phone screens they missed. Meanwhile, I had taken several mornings and afternoons off of work to accommodate their "busy" schedules.

When I went for a nearly 6 hour in-person interview, I was not even offered a snack or lunch. After interviewing at many companies throughout my career, I've never seen anything like it.

Advice to company: Be on your best behavior for your candidates. They should see the best and finest sides of Lindt. Remember, you're selling us. Don't lose your strongest candidates before you even make them an offer.

Interview Questions

Lindt & Sprüngli Response

Oct 26, 2016 – Corporate Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. Juggling schedules between multiple hiring managers and a potential candidate is absolutely a challenge, but should never compromise ... More

Key Holder Interview

Application

I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli in January 2016.

Interview

Was in the mall for shopping , saw a vacancy sign hung outside store. Filled in application form , submitted, been called for an interview , was offered the position on the spot. It was pretty quick and straight process.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli (Rogers, AR) in November 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume in person after receiving tip from friend that the company was hiring. Had a brief phone conversation with the manager to see there was a good fit. Then set up a time to interview 1 on 1 with the manager and one other employee. After those interviews, the next was a video conference interview with the manager's boss. Once that interview was complete I then received a call from HR to do a final small interview and to be extended the offer of employment. Total process from first phone interview to offer of employment was about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you were stressed and overwhelmed with work but had to rise to other challenges simultaneously?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli (Gaithersburg, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

We met at the Gaithersburg store in this little tiny crowded office. I was asked a few questions. Can you leave the job you have right away. I was told what the pay was for the position I had applied for. I was told your hired. I was given a start date. I was asked do you like chocolate.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 40 hours a week. Can you work in the cold.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a long, drawn out process that was unorganized.
    -Initial interview in person with the recruiter
    -Second interview with hiring manager (eventually was told he was no longer the hiring manager)
    -Third interview was five hours. It was not scheduled appropriately and I had to wait in the lobby while another candidate was interviewed.

Interviewers seemed unprepared and were often late and disorganized. One interviewer bad mouthed their prior employer. I got varying answers on expectations of the role. The job changed while I was interviewing and I felt too uncertain to want to continue.

Interview Questions

• The majority of the questions were to describe what something meant on my resume. I had very few behavioral type questions, even from HR   Answer Question

Corporate Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratham, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli (Stratham, NH) in February 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was a bit lengthy and I had to come in three different times. The positives were to interview with various members of the department and other members of the cross-functional team. It was helpful to meet with a variety of team members as I was able to ask them questions about their experience, and it helped me ultimately to make my decision to accept the offer. Once the decision was made, the process went very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Advice - Be prepared to provide specific examples to back up experiences/skills/answers to questions.   Answer Question

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli (Bridgewater, NJ) in July 2010.

Interview

There is a possibility for a position in near future.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about chocolate?   1 Answer

NA Manager of Transportation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli (Exeter, NH) in December 2009.

Interview

I had applied on-line to a retained recruiter. From the initial conversation, it was almost 2 months before I received an on-site interview. The recruiter did a very good job in preparing for the interview. I met one on one with 4 persons from a VP (hiring manager), director, manager and HR. This was a good mix of individuals. The interviews lasted for 5 hours.

Interview Questions

• In discussing my lean manufacturing training, did I lead any initiatives and what were the outcomes - how much money was saved?   1 Answer