Lindt & Sprüngli Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lindt & Sprüngli Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratham, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli (Stratham, NH).

Interview

Worst and most frustrating interview process I have ever gone through.

In summary, Lindt showed a complete lack of organization and professionalism. This company has zero respect for their candidates' time or schedules. I cannot count how many scheduled and re-scheduled phone screens they missed. Meanwhile, I had taken several mornings and afternoons off of work to accommodate their "busy" schedules.

When I went for a nearly 6 hour in-person interview, I was not even offered a snack or lunch. After interviewing at many companies throughout my career, I've never seen anything like it.

Advice to company: Be on your best behavior for your candidates. They should see the best and finest sides of Lindt. Remember, you're selling us. Don't lose your strongest candidates before you even make them an offer.

Interview Questions

Lindt & Sprüngli Response

Oct 26, 2016 – Corporate Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. Juggling schedules between multiple hiring managers and a potential candidate is absolutely a challenge, but should never compromise ... More

Other Interview Reviews for Lindt & Sprüngli

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lindt & Sprüngli in March 2011.

Interview

Unprofessional interview. Manager interview in middle of mall while customers and other mall employees looked, listened as strolling by. Interviewer was not ready for interview. Seemed overly casual and a bit arrogant as to his position. Was looking for someone to boss around and control versus someone who could think and act with common sense.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle people who liked the old manager and were going to give you a hard time just for getting the position?   Answer Question