Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson

Production Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson (San Antonio, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview doesn't begin until after a logic test is taken. Upon doing well on the logic test then an interview is set up to see how well you fit with the company. The logic tests they say was taken from some Mensa questions and consists of flow diagrams with questions pertaining to where things should be filled and multiple choice answers.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about previous experience.   1 Answer

Collections Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson.

Interview

The interview process is ok. Manager really didn't ask alot of questions. Role played a little. Infelt comfortable, but i really have to think about it after reading all these reviews. Both managers that interciewed me were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Fees and Fines Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson.

Interview

I did not interview. I was placed by a staffing agency. I was never formally interview. On my first day, I was only given a brief explanation by the supervisor about the details of the position.

Field Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

A quick interview with the supervisor and the manager. It was a pretty easy and standard interview where you all just feel each other out. They asked most of the "normal" interview questions, then we just talked about experiences and had a fun and goofy conversation. It was a very open and inviting process. We didn't discuss in detail a lot of what the job really entailed, so make sure you asked detailed questions about the day to day operations.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Went in for the interview with a staffing agency, and was brought in a few days later. Interview went well for the first 5 minutes, till it clearly seem they were uninterested in me. It seemed like they wanted to get rid of me so they threw me a curve ball question that I had no idea what the answer was (probably to show HR who was in the room as welll that I was unqualified for the position when I clearly was). As a result I was shown out the door in less than 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain to me why different states have different tax sales?   1 Answer

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

HR will call you to do a pre-interview, the attorney will then do a face-to -face interview with their paralegals and a member from HR (so a min of 3 people will be there)

Interview Questions

• They ask very standard and basic questions. They figure that most people don't have any 500+ case load litigation experience.   Answer Question

File Room Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson (San Antonio, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was easy, basically sat down with two office managers. We were in one of the managers office and the space was very comfortable- in fact I sat on a couch.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson (San Antonio, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

It was a very simple process. I was actually a temp to hire so the temp agency set most of it up. I went in had a meeting with the manager and got a call the next day with a job offer.