LinkedIn Associate Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LinkedIn Associate Product Manager Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LinkedIn (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

A current PM referred me to the APM internship. I just had to submit my resume and within a couple days I got an email from their APM recruiter. We set up a phone call for within the week. She asked me about my background, any relevant experience, and a few APM-type thought questions. I heard back within the week that I didn't have the requisite product experience (completely valid). Very expedient process, nice people.

Interview Questions

• What is a product you especially like? Why? How would you improve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LinkedIn

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Mountain View, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

3 phone calls (1 HR, 2 Product Managers) + Flight to Mountain View for a day of interviews with 5 other Product Managers. The HR team was extremely friendly but during my time on campus, I could tell they were exhausted and not happy. Some of the PMs were very awesome and were quite brilliant, but one team in particular were quite negative and gave me a total bad experience. One of the PMs was also quite unprofessional (she was junior) and honestly felt like leaving the office after some of her questions were insulting.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard Product based questions all revolving around case studies. Focus on the power of the graph (connections) and you should be fine   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn in November 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with a total of 6 people, including a co-founder. My first interview I was asked to take a feature and make it easier to use. I was also asked about user growth strategies. My other 5 interviews were at HQ, all in one day. The questions were mostly oriented around design and user experience.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

One HR interivew, if you make it through following that two PM interviews, if you make it through following that another full day interview at office with 4 in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is something you will change about linkedIn. Why do you want to work at LinkedIn   Answer Question