LinkedIn Data Scientist Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 2.0K interviews

Employee Referral33%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

There was one behavioral interview with the recruiter at first. Afterwards there were two interviews. The asked a combination of probability, optimization, and programming questions. It took a few weeks overall.

Interview Questions
  • Formulate L1-norm minimization of a linear system residual as a linear program.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at LinkedIn in Jan 2020

Interview

1. HR phone screening: go through resume, tell me about yourself, why LinkedIn 2. Technical interview 1: Coding: data manipulation, required SQL and Python/R 3. Technical interview 2: Product case: why job applications drop by 10% 4. Behavioral interview: resume, projects 5. Team matching

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn in Feb 2019

Interview

Application par mail, 1 appel technique (SQL) puis si pris 2 appels techniques (1 : problem-solving, analytical skills and A/B testing , 2 : domain specific around public policy )

Interview Questions
  • Il était demandé de résoudre un pb avec SQL (éditeur en ligne)
2 people found this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at LinkedIn in Feb 2013

Interview

The process was super-fast, they contacted me a week after I submit my resume online. I was contacted by a research scientist at data analytics group and after he talked about my research a bit, he asked me some machine learning background questions like SVM algorithm and kernels. Then he approached to programming questions, like how you write a code to store a large matrix. The programming part was easy but you need to refresh your machine learning background a little bit.

Interview Questions
22 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Mountain View, CA) in Feb 2012

Interview

I found a guy from LinkedIn posted a twitter saying he accept resumes. I send my resume and expressed my interest. About several days latter he contacted me for arranging a phone interview. He first asked about my experience, and we discussed a little about what he's being doing. Then he give the question like how to find the second larges element in a binary search tree.

Interview Questions
  • Find the second largest element in a Binary Search Tree
4 people found this interview helpful