LinkedIn Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LinkedIn Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at LinkedIn

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

Was referred for a UX internship and had a phone screening. Didn't make it but was told that there were multiple rounds of interviews including a design challenge where you had to present to several managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LinkedIn

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

None. I was denied prior to be in person. Was given short online interview it was not good. I don't think I performed well. The person seemed completely mean I wish I did not do it as it was so bad

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn in December 2017.

Interview

Easy process. I was contacted by a recruiter for an online phone interview where he asked basic questions like Why LinkedIn? and asking for me to review my resume.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Columbus, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

one HR quick phone chat about some basic information and ask some behave question
    two coding interviews to solve the coding, algorithm, and data structure problem online
    Later with two team match review

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online after going to a networking event by LinkedIn. Passed through the initial phone screen where the recruiter asked some basic interview questions. The recruiter overall was very helpful in the process.

Interview Questions

• Lowest Common Ancestor of a Binary Tree of two Nodes   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter through an online application. I was emailed for a phone interview and spoke to the recruiter about the position and its opportunities for about a half hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Screening call with Recruiter, Call with a member of the Team, then moved the final process where there was a half a day of Skype interviews: Panel with the hiring department and the other candidate, then three separate Skype interviews with various team members.

Interview Questions

• Why LinkedIn? How do you handle conflict? How do you use data to make decisions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First a phone screen with recruiter on what teams I would be interested in. Then a phone screen, and a one hour onsite interview. Questions were not that hard, just make sure you consider edge cases and write clean code. Pseudocode before writing syntax no matter how easy the question looks.

Interview Questions

• String operations, data structures   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Got a referral from a Linkedin employee. About one month later, a recruiter came to me and we scheduled for our first screen interview. After having one hr screen interview, there are two technical interviews in around two weeks. All the interviews were done via phone. Technical interviews need online coding.

Interview Questions

• Given a list of integers and write a function that returns the sum of the contiguous subsequence with maximum sum.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

Applied online for a business, non-technical internship; I was contacted by a current member of the BLP for a phone screen. I was then invited for another phone screen, this time with a recruiter. I waited 2 weeks and heard that I was on to the next round, a Video Call with another member of the BLP. After that was another Video Call with a member of the team that selected me. Finally, the 5th and final round was with multiple members of the team that had selected me.

The entire process felt just short of 2 months. While the follow-up was definitely poor at times, something that seems to be a trend, the interviews themselves were an absolute joy. The interviewers treat it as a conversation which really makes it a comfortable setting. The caveat to this is that you don't really know where you stand in their eyes since they seem so pleased by your answers.

Interview Questions

• 1) Define Leadership
      2) Prior Experiences