Lionbridge Internet Search Evaluator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lionbridge Internet Search Evaluator Interview Questions

Interviews at Lionbridge

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

No actual interview for this position. Instead, you must complete three different evaluations satisfactorily to be offered employment. The process takes about 3 weeks and requires an inordinately large time commitment, particularly when you are not compensated for any of this time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lionbridge

Internet Search Evaluator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lionbridge in June 2018.

Interview

There is no interview. They send you a 164 page pdf and give you 7 days to study and pass 3 exams. I took this exam very serious and read every page of the pdf and watched all recommended videos within their portal. I am upset because I wasted about 17 hours studying for this and taking these long drawn out exams. I passed the first 2 portions. The 3rd exam did not give clear instructions but I took that exam based on how the others were taken. I am not sure how I failed it because I understood the rating process clearly based on how much I had studied. It's clear that they know their process is not that great for the 3rd exam because they even give you a full document on why people fail it. This whole exam process was very subjective. It is basically based on opinion. You can see one and say they graded it this way because of such and such but see another one just like it and they will feel that it should be graded another way. I don't even think the exam creator knows how they want it graded because its basically a rating based on their opinion or feeling at that particular moment. Then after wasting all of these hours over several days they don't even have the decency to give you feedback on why you didnt pass. So basically you felt that I knew enough material to pass the 1st and 2nd but couldnt respect that and at least give feedback on the 3rd? The 3rd portion was very similar to the 2nd portion but the instructions were not at all clear on how to complete it. All and all this was a waste of time and I do not recommend anyone else wasting their time on it. If you have a family you will not be able to balance studying and passing all exams because it requires a lot of time and room to focus

Internet Search Evaluator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lionbridge.

Interview

I applied for work several times. After a list of rejection without explanation, I've been contacted for an opening in the roster. During the first email exchanges in which I was providing details about my former job, I received another email by Lionbridge in which they told me that my application was not succesfull because I didn't answer their email about the new roster opening. Which was obviously not true. I asked for clarification and in the next email they welcome me on board, without explanation. I took the test, after a poorly detailed and not paid training, and I started the work.

Interview Questions

• Not any in particular. The problem was that managers and HRs seems not to be on the same page, as the email that I received were totally unconsistent.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation at all. I need a second job to make some money and I took it.

Internet Search Evaluator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lionbridge.

Interview

no interview, studied their book which took a long time and took a test, which I failed. I studied the book again even more time and made extensive notes and passed the second time. All of the questions are from their book and the format is very complicated you have to answer everything perfectly and follow their format or you will get a low score and not get hired

Interview Questions

• all the questions are from the study book which is proprietorial knowledge and can't be shared but the answers have to be perfect there are no partially correct answers   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

There was no "interview" only an invitation / offer via email. This included alot of "Non-Disclosure Agreement" clauses, that should have been my first clue. Was invited to an online training process which was actually VERY well presented --- except for the SYLABUS / Introduction (outline, first instructions) was presented LAST... There is VERY LIMITTED ACCESS TO THE PRACTICE MATERIAL for the exams. This would have been far more transparent (retainable) had the introduction been presented first, in the proper order.

The material you need to learn to pass the exam is extensive, complex, detailed ... the online learning modules and PDF guide were excellent, but it was like drinking from a fire hydrant. Which means by the time you get to the vital instructions of the INTRODUCTION, (at the end) it's hard to pick out what would have "stuck" had it been the first information to go into your brain :-)

The VERY LIMITTED PRACTICE MATERIAL is based on some microsoft cloud thing called "UHRS" there is NO faq, no help tab, and almost impossible to get on. This can ONLY be accessed by the very insecure "Internet Exploder". During the practice (AND EXAMS) some of the pages you're to evaluate crash the browser, and the 2nd round of practice got the "Crowti" virus.

Exam support amounted to very delayed and terse email.

Had to reformat and reload my OS due to the Crowti which MS Security Essentials could not fully remove.

Interview Questions

• A lengthy and difficult exam, with NO SUPPORT DURING THE LEARNING PROCESS   1 Answer

Internet Search Evaluator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lionbridge.

Interview

Waited months, was promised an opening several times only to have HR inform me I would not get it time and time again. Finally was given the invitation for the exam, was able to study, but it was set up in such a way that you really only needed to recognize a couple of recurring patterns to coast by.

Interview Questions

• NDA restrictions--but you will have to contend with nsfw stuff   Answer Question

Internet Search Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lionbridge (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

A waste of time, I made it through to the exam stage and was sent the login details to begin studying. The next day I received an email to say I had been unsuccessful and wouldn't be able to take the exam.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to verify my smartphone and create a gmail account.   Answer Question

Internet Search Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Lagos (Nigeria)) in January 2012.

Interview

Hiring and Interview Process - easy

Internet Search Evaluator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lionbridge in April 2011.

Interview

There was no formal interview. After your long application has been approved, you are given a study guide that is over 100 pages. You have around a week to study. There is a two part test. When you finish and pass the first part, you'll be permitted to take the second part of the test. Once you've taken it and passed, you be approved to start.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation of salary.

Internet Search Evaluator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lionbridge in August 2011.

Interview

The communication with Lionbridge was sporadic and riddled with inconsistency. Instructions conveyed by e-mail for testing were often incomplete, incorrect or misleading. The online testing process was poorly explained and facilitated. Online tests often had technical glitches that prevented completion on the first try. Overall, this left me with the impression that I was being scammed or toyed with.