Lionbridge Technical Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lionbridge Technical Writer Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

I had a two phone interviews....basic questions, etc. My face to face was with the director and office manager over lunch. After the phone interviews, the lunch, I believe was just to size me up and determine if I would be a good fit within the office.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiation. Terms were presented. I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Lionbridge

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Boise, ID) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview was a joke. I pretty much knew I had the job as soon as we started. The hiring manager was a joke too. How do people like this get their jobs? She was dressed in jeans, no one was in the office due to the Christmas holidays, so I did not get to meet any coworkers, and was not shown where I would be working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated for higher pay, and got a tiny bit more.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Chennai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Easy. Got over in one day. A written test on basic grammar and essay writing. A manager round where the process of the job was explained and my knowledge on the same was questioned. A HR round regarding the salary and other details like job timings etc.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were easy. Most of them were general.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lionbridge in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was done in 3 rounds. Technical, Face to face then HR . salary was given very low since i was a fresher i agreed to it ,but after a year experience also salary hike was very low.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Derby, England (UK)) in June 2009.

Interview

They took 2 months to call me back.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had to beg them for an extra £1000 per year on my salary. It turns out that I was entitled to that figure anyway, i shouldn't have had to beg for it.