Lionbridge Testing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lionbridge Testing Engineer Interview Questions

2.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lionbridge.

Interview

An easy interview asking a few question about who I am, and mostly explaining what the company does. The questions were mostly relating to whether or not I understand my way around a computer, and how soon I would be able to start with the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lionbridge

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lionbridge.

Interview

its nice. Interview is very easy. People ask questions in a manner where in you feel nice and comfortable to answer this.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Airoli (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I got mail from Naukri portal the process took 1 day and I got interviewed at Airoli location.there were no questions from resume and the cv screening team just waste time to give a call and asking to come for interview.

Testing Engineer Interview

Interview

short round process.
    Was not given clear review or feedback.java sql testing defects questions were asked. was told her will contacgt you still didnt get any calls. company interview was in airoli. was a bit confused since was not given a clear feedback.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The initial screening contains aptitude and some basic programming questions along with the coding questions in which language you have opted for. After a week, if you have cleared the screening process, you will get a call for technical F2F, if cleared Managerial and HR Round.

Interview Questions

• Basic concepts of Java
      Syntax
      Understanding of coding principles
      Latest advancement In technology
      General coding   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I was a fresher, there was no salary negotiation. And I was desperate enough to get a job. They quoted the amount and it was the industry standard

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Warsaw (Poland)) in July 2014.

Interview

I was very nervous at the beginning however recruiters were very nice and calm which helped a lot. Questions asked on the interview were mostly about my gaming experience. Interview started in Polish language but it had also English language part. Interview ended with perceptivity test which took around half an hour.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lionbridge.

Interview

Over the phone. Interviewer did not know test terminology.

Negotiation

There was no opportunity to negotiate.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2012.

Interview

4 times of interview, including 3 by international phone calls and 1 by face to face interview. your past background and years of experience will help you.

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Chennai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

5 rounds of interview: written tough aptitue, tech round 1, tech round 2, managerial and hr.

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lionbridge (Mumbai (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

1. Scheduled interview
    2. 1st round
    3. 2nd round taken after 3days and HR interview is also taken on the same day.

Interview Questions

They didn't offer good pay