Google Interview Question: List 5 products you love (tec... | Glassdoor

Answer

Interview Answer

3 Answers

Hello!

After successfully completing my interviews, I started at Google as a PM. Seeing that there were not many useful interview prep guides specific to Google, I’ve created a document & study guide that gives all the details about my experience, the questions I’ve been asked and their detailed answers. You can buy the e-book at: https://interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/google-manager-interview-questions-answers/

I’ve sold this interview prep book to many Google Manager candidates already and received many 5 star reviews. The book proved to be very useful for all types of manager/account associate interviews at Google! You can see the reviews of my buyers at the bottom of the service detail page linked above.

The book will give you a clear advantage during your interviews. You’re welcome to buy it from the interviewjoy.com website.

Thanks and good luck with your interview process!

Alex

Alex on Jun 7, 2019

I think the key in generic questions like this is to be careful to cover the fundamentals, and to be familiar with all the followups so you're prepared for whatever they throw at you. Maybe do a mock interview with a Google Product Management expert on PrepTick to get a real-world answer? They give lots of guidance and pro tips on how to deal with this kind of stuff.

Anonymous on Jul 25, 2019

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.