Lithia Motors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.5

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lithia Motors (Medford, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume with a cover letter online for the Office Administrator position. Lithia Motors employment department contacted me with an interview at Lithia Medford Honda. I met with the woman who was very pleasant and thoroughly explained the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was the type of employee that always liked a clean desk. Did I always need to finish all my work by the end of the day. It was for a very busy position, and there were only four people on the supervisors team.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lithia Motors (New York, NY).

Interview

Corporate person called me and we did a phone interview, then had an in store interview. Nothing to unexpected here other than it was my first job after college, so it was all new.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lithia Motors (Medford, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

Clear expectations, professional and engaging.The process took about one month. Had to take personality, IQ quizzes and a background / drug test. Had overall about 3 interviews before accepting the job. Great experience transitioning in to the workplace.

Accounting Office/Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lithia Motors (Portland, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was nice, but the manager over promised when she offered me the job that same day, because the hours long online assessments that grossly misrepresented me, weeded me out. I feel that overall the assessments did NOT accurately reflect who I am as a person, or what I know, or can do. They were horribly stressful and way to generic.

Interview Questions

• If I was at all interested in training for management. In hindsight, I realize that is what was wanted all along, even though the ad that was placed with the headhunter company clearly stated "Entry Level"   1 Answer

Lot Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lithia Motors (Ames, IA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called and asked to come in for an interview so I came and they asked me a few simple questions and told me they'd give me a call if they wanted to hire me and about an hour or less later they called and told me they'd like to hire me. It has been a pretty positive experience since I've started working here for the time that I've been here.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to make it to work on time everyday?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I'd say don't expect to make as much as you were at your previous job because they seem to be set on how much they plan on paying you per hour. I haven't been here long enough to get a wage increase but maybe it's decent when it comes.

Customer Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lithia Motors (Anchorage, AK) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied for a job at the local Lithia Chevrolet. The write up described it as the receptionist job, guide customers and answer the phone, but after the interview they explained it was sitting in the office, calling people all day, trying to get them to buy a car. I told them what I thought it was and they noted "everyone thinks that" (they should probably change the description then).

The interview went great. The woman was very nice and easy to connect with. We set up a time for me to meet with the manager and get my paperwork. I realized I looked at the wrong week for my schedule and called to explain I couldn't make it when we agreed. The manager called, I missed the call, telling me to call to set up a new time and ending with "if I don't hear back from you by 2pm I'll be expecting you at 10am tomorrow." I had my lunch at 2 so of course I didn't hear it. I called and left a message explaining that I worked at 9am but let them know when my next day off was. I never heard back.

Interview Questions

I was unsure about working for a company that tells me "If I don't hear from you by this time I'll expect to see you at this time". Would they meet my entire schedule like this? They retracted the offer, it seems, so would it really count as me declining?

Audit Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lithia Motors in February 2016.

Interview

HR reached out to me from LinkedIn. I interviewed with HR, and 2 accounting managers. They were looking for direct SQL experience.

Know about the Medford area. Understand that it has a small town feel and does not have the "trappings of a big city". Actual words in the interview. If you enjoy the outdoors, the life beyond the job will match.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about Medford? Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lithia Motors (Odessa, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

In person, it was very informal and not difficult at all to get hired. All you were required to do was be professional and respectful. Not at all outside of reason.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lithia Motors (Bryan, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Took unnecessarily long but pretty straight forward. For the most part it followed your typical interview guidelines, such as meeting with a manager, answering questions about your employment history and what brings you into this line of work, etc. You spend most of your time waiting but typically you will get to the testing and assessment portion immediately after your initial interview with management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was made via email but you will get a call from corporate office.

Title Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lithia Motors (Bryan, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Professional questions we're asked and very polite they had a great atmosphere and managers was very easy to talk to. The office staff were very polite and professional as well. Clean and effective workplace

Interview Questions

• How long have I been doing title work   1 Answer