Lithia Motors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lithia Motors Interview Questions

Interviews at Lithia Motors

2.4

Interview

After submitting my resume I was contacted for a phone screen by a supervisor. After being invited to an in person interview I was interviewed twice. After this round there was a skills assessment, drug screen, and job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you exceeded a customer's expectations.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lithia Motors (Medford, OR) in August 2019.

Interview

Very professional, quick, and not stressful. During the interview the questions asked were relevant and concise. They new what they were looking for in someone and it showed. However, I never felt uncomfortable or nervous, I was really given a chance to show what my skills are, what my experience in this field was, and what I'm like as a person.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lithia Motors.

Interview

I applied through college or university. pass resume to the recruiter. The process took four weeks. got an interview in 2 weeks. multiple interviews before the end. did not get an offer

Interview Questions

• IQ quizzes and a background / drug test   2 Answers

Parts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lithia Motors (Santa Rosa, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

Very quick and helpful with the whole process. Got back to me as soon as they had decided if they wanted to hire me or not. The company was very polite through the whole thing.

Interview Questions

• If we asked your old if you are a hard worker what do you think he would say?   1 Answer

Compensation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lithia Motors.

Interview

They made me take the Wonderlic test. FYI - if you score too high, it generates a negative "job fit" score for you, depending on the role. I wish I had looked into this more beforehand. The interviewer was friendly, but I felt like she was looking for more of a personality fit with the team rather than focusing on skills.

Interview Questions

• Would you feel comfortable observing and communicating with employees at dealerships? Would you feel comfortable communicating with senior executives?   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lithia Motors.

Interview

Slow moving on HR side. Once on the Hiring Managers side, things go fast. My offer came after two back to back interviews. Don't be afraid to ask for perks such as demo, it can happen for the right candidate.

Interview Questions

• Where in 5yrs do you want to be?   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Lithia Motors (Medford, OR) in March 2018.

Interview

The HR folks were a bit discombobulated when it came to setting up the details of the interviews. After a lengthy interview with 2 people in HR, including the head of HR, I flew to corporate headquarters and met the head of HR as well as several senior executives. It was apparent that the company had a very in-bred mentality, which is common for companies with the founder or family entrenched in top roles.

Interview Questions

• They certainly were focused on strategic thinking and asked how I would handle a certain situation regarding growth initiatives.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lithia Motors in December 2017.

Interview

Interview was fairly short and to the point, describing what the job entailed and what was expected, a few questions about myself like how did i hear about the position? have i sold cars before? what my previous job was and what did i do there, basic stuff you would hear at most any other interviews.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lithia Motors.

Interview

The hiring process was very complicated for me. Took several weeks to get hired on, even with a clean background, driving record, etc. That was kind of disappointing, but other that I guess it was okay.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to leave where I was currently to work for Lithia   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lithia Motors (Medford, OR).

Interview

3 interviews in total. 1 st interview in office with recruiter. 2nd one with desk manager. 3rd one with GM. Took about 3 weeks to get an answer. Overall not to bad

Interview Questions

• Common questions about experience and why I wanted to be there   Answer Question