Lithium Technologies Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Short Skype interview with Recruitment Manager followed by an onsite interview with a couple of key stakeholders. Had to chase the company many times to get any feedback, and they eventually came back to me with an excuse telling me that the Recruitment Manager was going to leave the organisation. Not impressed, very unprofessional.

Semior EMEA Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

2 interviews 1 phone interview and 1 in person interview.
    Good interviews I had positive feedback after each interview.
    Then no contact from Lithium technologies, they just drop all communication.

Interview Questions

• general question relating to my experience recruiting across the EMEA.   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The recruiter kept me well informed during the process, very professional and friendly. All the people I met were extremely easy to speak with, an I felt they really believe in their product! Overall a pleasant interview experience!

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Lithium certainly stands out for its interviewing process, which I have found to be extremely helpful to get a clear picture of the company, the people, the culture, the role, and mutual expectations.

The interviewing process consists in multiple interviews on Skype/phone and at the local office: this allowed me to talk with VPs, peers, and different people both in US and Europe, and to ask all questions to get the best understanding possible about Lithium.

The interviewing started with a friendly and relaxed conversation with the Senior recruiter. She asked various questions about my background, experiences, aspirations. After the conversation, she set up a conversation with a Senior VP, and again the conversation was much more a chat about my experiences, skills, aspirations. This was followed by few more Skype conversations with different people.

All conversations were friendly and more focused on understanding my personality and skills, rather than 'ticking the box' and classic interview questions - I have felt a genuine interest in me as a person and as a professional, which I really appreciated.

All these conversations allowed me to really get an understanding of what I could bring to and do for Lithium and after each interview, I was more convinced that Lithium was a fantastic opportunity to move into an exciting space with great people!

The whole process leads to a high level of confidence when it comes to make a decision, as through the 4+ weeks' process I had time to think through the previous conversations and ask many questions to different people, and make a really informed decision when it came to accept the offer.

I thoroughly enjoyed the process as it was exceptionally well managed by the recruiter (Lucy), who dealt beautifully with some travelling and have kept the communication ongoing and always open. I have felt really well looked after and Lucy certainly is a one of a kind recruiter, who has been really helpful and precious throughout the process.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Started with a Skype call with HR, which was really good. The HR person really knows the business and she was really looking into my background, skills and knowledge of the company. Make sure to bring you A game at the screening interview, it is not just a "let's get together and chat type of first call.
    From there, it was several Skype calls, which range from personality to skills questions with peers and Execs.
    Next, they flew me to San Francisco were I had 5 additional interviews (including my direct boss, peers, MD of the region and CMO). Depending on the level, the conversations were more focus on skills, example of my past work, general knowledge and my personality to make sure I can fit the team. I really like that part as I was really able to ask all sort of question back at them. They want to make sure you are right for them but likewise, they are here to also make sure Lithium is right for you.
    Last interview took place in London with the Sales Team, before I got the "yes" call.

Interview Questions

• No so such about how difficult the questions were or unexpected, it was the range of type of questions, from you as an individual as to what you have achieved and where you want to be.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just to honest and fair on your expectations. They are open and will listen to you and come back with a fair answer.

IT Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

I first saw the role advertised on LinkedIN, which came up as a suggested position on my job feed. I did some investigation into the company and immediately liked what I saw. They seemed to have a very start-up feel, a casual office with intelligent, forward thinking people, and a product I could get behind. So, I decided to apply.

Instead of using LinkedIN's paid for message service, I decided to take a guess at the recruiters email address (firstname.lastname@lithium.com) and it worked! I got a reply back from the recruiter who said that my CV looked interesting and would I be interested in having a phone conversation.

The telephone interview went well and I progressed to the next round which involved a Skype interview with my potential direct boss in IT, who was based in San Francisco (the role was to be based in the London office). This conversation also went well and the next round was to meet the recruiter in person for a face-to-face interview at the London office. After meeting with the recruiter, some of my potential colleagues, and seeing the style of the office and the company as a whole, I really felt this role was right for me.

I then progressed to the final round, which was another Skype interview, with the whole IT team, based out of San Francisco. This was the hardest part as there were a number of technical questions I struggles with.

I then received a phone call from the recruiter, a couple of days later with an offer that I gladly accepted!

Interview Questions

• What is the most likely cause when you cannot access www.google.com but the network connection and internet connection are both fine?   Answer Question