Lithium Technologies Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lithium Technologies Sales Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

4.3

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies.

Interview

Recruiter reached out for brief phone screen said he was interested in my background. Then interview with hiring manager. He was ten minutes late and I had to email him to get me to call me 20 minutes after the scheduled time. Then another interview with the hiring manager, a SDR, and a marketing manager. These were all done on the phone. I wasn't located in San Francisco so they talked about bringing me in person and they always said that they were interested in wanteing to continue the process. Followed up with recruiter who said they would not be moving forward and wasn't able to get feedback from the interviewers. The whole process was very disorganized and I often had to follow up with the interviewers, to move on or the interviewers were late and didn't respond. It took a month so I wish they didn't draw it out so long, even though I wouldn't have taken the position anyways based on my impressions of the company from the interview process. Not a professional experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lithium Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (Emeryville, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Had to present the company to a panel of "experts" that were with the organization and considered top management. They are all gone now.....every last one of them.

Interview Questions

• Let's see your last 4 years W-2's?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think you can sell social media?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (Emeryville, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

One of the most intense interview experiences I've for a direct sales position. Required a group presentation of their value proposition to the E-staff and members of the sales mgmt team. The hiring manager at the time - SVP Sales - created a bit of a pressure cooker with some challenging questions. However, generally the group was good natured and, if you do your homework, the process goes smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Where do you think social is headed in the next 5 years and who do you think will be the strongest player?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was ... unique. After the interview, there was an immediate pow-wow among the evaluation team with a "go/no-go" decision. So, you get the news that "you're in" and a packet is immediately placed in front of you with a pen. It was expected that you'd accept the offer on the spot.