Lithium Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lithium Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

1. Phone call from HR basic screening.
2. First round phone call Technical Interview from Hiring Manager: Background. Interests. etc. No coding / algo qns
3. On Site 5 rounds (With team + Hiring Manager)

The HR said they will get back to me after a week. They were really confident of making the offer but had to wait for one more guy to show up just because he was already scheduled. After they stopped responding to emails/calls.

Inspite of emailing/calling multiple times they did not respond. The least courtesy should have been send a rejection email. I found them highly unprofessional in this manner.
It was like a breakup :P. I didn't expect someone in the Social Media Customer Engagement business to be so "Disengaged".

Interview Questions

• Algo qns : Complete code not required just the idea
    Web App Architecture qns. Pub Subscriber model. Trie related qn. 2 Sum / 3 Sum. AngularJS basics.
    Asked questions on my day to day activities. If I am interested in learning new technologies.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lithium Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Extremely positive experience. My recruiter was incredibly prompt, helpful and friendly, and every employee I met shared the same genuineness and enthusiasm for their jobs. I had two semi-technical phone interviews with potential managers and high up employees in engineering. Thereafter, I flew out for a day of technical interviews onsite. Nothing out of the ordinary, but each interviewer seemed to want you to succeed and was very positive and fun to interact with.

It was a very hard decision to turn them down, as they offered competitive pay and benefits and the atmosphere was great, but another offer was for one of the tech giants and I chose it for a potentially better start out of college.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Ad hoc, disorganized, no clear expectations set by the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any difficult questions since they were not sure what type of personality, character or experience they were looking for   Answer Question

Negotiation

Painful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (Austin, TX).

Interview

They reached out to me via a social network. Initial conversation was with the recruiting manager followed by a on-site interview. The latter took over 4 hours and was quite intense but fair. The Austin location was a startup that Lithium recently bought do perhaps their culture is quite different from the bigger company.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of integers in no particular order, find the missing value.   Answer Question
    • Explain the field types in MySQL and your reasons for picking one over the other.   Answer Question
    • Data design for tracking social conversations   Answer Question
    • How do you ensure that a given Java class can be written to or read from disk.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (Emeryville, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

2 Skype interviews and then 1 all day onsite. basic resume drilling, future interests and coding questions.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I was happy with my current job and wasn't looking out for any change. My ex-colleague spoke to me about a role at Lithium convinced me to give a try. I was running late for my first F2F meeting, thanks to Bangalore traffic. But HR and HM was flexible to wait for me. I apologized and continued the discussion.
    Interview was good and I learned few things from them too. Couple of technical interviews, followed by HR and VP interviews on a different day. In leisure time, I took few fruits from their cafeteria (small office but well maintained).
    They explained me about the company, product and the team. Overall, it was a positive experience.
    If you get a chance to interview with them, don't wait. Its worth visiting them.

Interview Questions

• Algorithm, High level design - I don't want to go in depth due to NDA.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

They called and scheduled an interview.
    -the person who took my interview asked about my work and the project that i worked on
    -he asked one DS question on stack, he appreciated the answer. then he further discuss the next process which will be webex with some us guys

I was looking forward for the next process. but suddenly i got a mail they said they cannot take forward as I am not their grade.
    I realise that maybe my CTC is high.

Advice to the company
    -please screen the CV before calling the candidate, you cannot turn down the candidate based on the CTC