Litmus Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Litmus

Interviews for Top Jobs at Litmus

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Litmus (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interviewed with this company a few months back for a sales leadership role. Interviewed with CEO and several people. Everything went well, check my references which were stellar as was my track record and so they made a verbal offer. After they made me the verbal they decided to hire someone else. What a complete waste of my time. Funny I see a similar leadership role now open so they either fired the person or that person resigned. Well I moved on and accepted a role and have consistently overachieved and my team is rocking it. Your loss Litmus not mine. I was the diamond in the ruff that you obviously overlooked. Keep recruiting while I keep overachieving! Good luck.

Interview Questions

• All fairly standard interview questions. I actually felt they did a very thorough job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Litmus

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Litmus (Cambridge, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Went through the entire interview process with them, they even contacted my references (all 3 of them) the same day, gave me an offer and retracted the same offer within a day by stating that they hadn't finished the 2018 budget planning which was complete BS. Who wastes someones time going through an interview process only to realize they don't have enough budget to hire someone? To top it all off, they hired someone with less experience a month later so I'm guessing race/ethnicity also had to do with it. Don't waste your time here, I've gone through a bit of interviews in my life and this was probably the biggest waste of time I've ever gone through with a company by far.

STEER CLEAR.

Interview Questions

• How do you think Litmus would play a role in serving X company?   Answer Question

Litmus Response

Oct 24, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Litmus we are dedicated to creating a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture for all of our current and future employees. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting... More