Little Caesar's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

1.5

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Hialeah, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Got hired on the spot. Very easy, was not really asked any questions just to talk about myself and where I am from. Manager was very nice, laid back but unreliable. Was not aware I was scheduled to interview with her.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Little Caesar's

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was really easy. All I had to do was take my application filled in and give it directly to the general manager. After I directly gave it to the manager, the manager interviewed me right there and then.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Little Caesar's.

Interview

I was just asked questions about past work experience. I was hired on the spot. Was interviewed in store after I had given my resume. I gave resume to front cashier, and he/she called the manager. She is the person who interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in fast food before. Are you in school. Are you over 18. Basic questions. Nothing is complicated. Training took only a couple of minutes.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Dayton, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

It was quite easy and laid back. I had one interview, took an assessment test, then had a second that was basically the same as the first. It all happened at the front of the store. At the end they told me they really wanted me on their team and said they'd try to schedule me for orientation that weekend. I couldn't go that weekend so I went the next one and picked up the uniform (hat and shirt) 6 days beforehand.

Interview Questions

• How would you greet a new employee?   Answer Question
    • On a busy day, an employee gives you a pizza that you know was made incorrectly. What would you do?   Answer Question
    • How would you try to convince someone in trying a different kind of pizza?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Fayetteville, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

The application tajes less than five minutes to complete. My interview was done outside and took less than 10 minutes. He asked me a few questions and hired me in the spot. You could tell that the job wasnt hard. There was no personality quiz drug test or background check. He talked to me on the phone then in person and the hired me.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Columbia, MS) in November 2015.

Interview

There was no interview process. I turned in my application and then she hired me on the spot. Then she asked me if I could come in that weekend and was disappointed when I told her I had to work at my other job that I still had. Been working nearly every weekend ever since.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Little Caesar's.

Interview

I attended a hiring event at the store. It was a few weeks before the location opened and the General Manager held interviews on location. He asked the basic question wanted to make sure I understood what would be expected of me and that I was capable of meeting the requirements. I was called back within the week with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lift 40lbs.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Tinley Park, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

interview process was easy i applied online and then got an interview in office, the managers are easy going and do not go too much in depth with the interview questions. This is a very easy company to get a job for.

Interview Questions

• have you any cashier experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Springfield, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied the wait was a month or two got a call at 7 at night asking could I come for a interview the next day . Got a interview then the following day got the job. Worked 1+

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here .   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied in person, went back the next day to see if they looked at my application, they told me to call and talk to the manager in the morning. I called and she set up an interview for the next day.. Went and got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation