Little Caesar's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Little Caesar's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Sunrise, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online got a and interview the next day had to fill out papers and do a quiz got call from the person I applied with then got a call the next week to get a paper that said to fill out some forms before going to orientation the next day had to wear black clothes it was 4 hours and I told them about uniform and they were not friendly and when do I go for training everything was chaos I tried to ask questions they seemed to not care overall today was my first day at the job everything was so disorganized she didn't if I got the job is my first time getting past the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone was not doing the task givin right?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Little Caesar's

Anonymous Employee in Muskegon, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Muskegon, MI).

Interview

I waa wearing a polo shirt and kaki pants. The manager and I sat down in the lobby, customers filing in the door one by one. Itwas very distracting.

Interview Questions

• Had I ever had any troubles working with classmates? If so, how did I resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Corinth, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Corinth, MS) in November 2016.

Interview

On the first day, you sit down with the assistant manager, get asked a few questions. If the assistant manager likes you, you come back in a few days to talk with the manager and petty much go over the same questions. It is all fairly relaxed and laid back.

Interview Questions

• Work ethics, how would handle certain situations, hobbies, etcetera. They are just trying to get to know you mostly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

The interview was very short and to the point. I had an easy time because I knew the Assistant Manager personally due to her being one of my previous managers and she actually called me to tell me that she wanted me to work there so I needed to come in, fill out an application and talk to the General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you hard and dependable worker ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Dayton, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

very relaxed, kind of unprofessional on the manager's part, very short and to the point, It took almost 2 and half weeks to start after I had been given the job. And receiving the uniforms

Anonymous Employee in Edgewater, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Edgewater, CO).

Interview

Ms.Winter day me down at a table outside. She asked why I was interested in the job. I told her I loved the energy that the crew put out and I really needed a summer job to pay bills. My brother just got out of prison and we were hurting for the money. She asked if we were hard workers and willing to learn in a fast paced work environment, we replied yes. She asked if we could start the next day after providing a clean urine sample, we replied yes. The rest was history.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to learn in a fast paced work enviornment?   2 Answers
    • Ever worked for a little caesars before?   2 Answers
    • Do you have any felonies?   2 Answers
    • When could you start?   2 Answers
    • Do you have what it takes to be apart of my team?   2 Answers

Negotiation

We negotiated pay. Don't back down from what you really want

Anonymous Employee in Potosi, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Potosi, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a typical interview. All the usual questions. It was an easy smooth process. The people interviewing were friendly and answered all my questions. I do not have any complaints on the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Sedalia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Sedalia, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

They review everything on your application and ask you to confirm some things on it. They ask if you are able to work weekends since those are their busiest times.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work weekends?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Richmond, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Extremely easy. It was my first interview ever so she kinda gave me a break. I wore khaki pants and black vans. She asked me a few question about school then she explained to me everything i need to know about about the job and she said I can have it if i want it. Excellent experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me a little about yourself.
      Q: What can you bring to Little Caesar's.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Verona, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call for an interview. The interview was short they didn't really ask any "interview" type questions, but I did talk a little about myself and I also had to fill out another paper application.