Little Caesar's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 5, 2017

1.5

96 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Grand Rapids, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was very brief and only basic questions were asked, mostly about my proximity to the restaurant and questions about my schedule like if I could work late, what time I could start, what days I wouldn't be able to work, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Little Caesar's

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Redlands, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty fast interview, ent in, got 2 interviews, did a little math test hired on the spot. Only had to do orientation and get my food handlers card which were 1 week away.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Interview

30 minutes late very impersonal the whole time waiting the girls were laughing about braking the oven and how brenda was going to "kill them". Later Brenda came out to interview me and interviewed me in front of the stoor blocking customers path to the entrance very awkward interview.

Interview Questions

• Pretend I am customer and have never been here and try and convince me to buy something.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Columbus, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Very fast and short interview process, manager only wanted to know simple details about past jobs and clear up concerns. Not much questions about getting to know you expect why you wanted to do in the future and hobbies.

Interview Questions

• Have you had previous jobs in the past? If so what was the reason you left them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Sunrise, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online got a and interview the next day had to fill out papers and do a quiz got call from the person I applied with then got a call the next week to get a paper that said to fill out some forms before going to orientation the next day had to wear black clothes it was 4 hours and I told them about uniform and they were not friendly and when do I go for training everything was chaos I tried to ask questions they seemed to not care overall today was my first day at the job everything was so disorganized she didn't if I got the job is my first time getting past the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone was not doing the task givin right?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita Falls, TX

Application

I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Wichita Falls, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

There was no interview for this job. I went in and filled the application out and he hired me without telling me what my position would be. I was getting paid 7.50 for all the positions

Interview Questions

• They never asked me anything they handed me the job because they needed employers   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Little Caesar's in May 2017.

Interview

To apply all you have to do is go into a store and ask for a job application, fill it out, and turn it in. It'll be a little bit of a wait for a call if they want to interview which is pretty simple questions.

Anonymous Employee in Muskegon, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Muskegon, MI).

Interview

I waa wearing a polo shirt and kaki pants. The manager and I sat down in the lobby, customers filing in the door one by one. Itwas very distracting.

Interview Questions

• Had I ever had any troubles working with classmates? If so, how did I resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Corinth, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Corinth, MS) in November 2016.

Interview

On the first day, you sit down with the assistant manager, get asked a few questions. If the assistant manager likes you, you come back in a few days to talk with the manager and petty much go over the same questions. It is all fairly relaxed and laid back.

Interview Questions

• Work ethics, how would handle certain situations, hobbies, etcetera. They are just trying to get to know you mostly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

The interview was very short and to the point. I had an easy time because I knew the Assistant Manager personally due to her being one of my previous managers and she actually called me to tell me that she wanted me to work there so I needed to come in, fill out an application and talk to the General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you hard and dependable worker ?   1 Answer