Little Caesar's Employee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Little Caesar's Employee Interview Questions

1.2

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Gilbert, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

I had an interview with the GM in the morning before opening time she had a few people trying to get the job as well. After she said that she would call me in about a week with her decision. Called a week later and asked if I still wanted the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Little Caesar's

Employee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Little Caesar's in February 2014.

Interview

Literally just one question... I walked in handed her my application and she asked, What is your availability? I was in and out in about 3 minutes. It was super easy and straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Plano, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

I turned in a paper application and was called a week later and asked to come in that day. I came in and the GM asked me if I could learn to make a pizza, gave me a uniform and I started work that day.

Anonymous Employee in Butte, MT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Butte, MT) in April 2011.

Interview

I call for an interview after my application had been turned into them three months prior. My interview consisted of a one on one interview that last around thirty minutes in length. The second part consisted of filling out my paperwork and receiving my shirt and hat. All in all the whole process was no were near what I have come to expect from any employer. It was essentially along the lines of, well we need someone and we don't care who so this is it, your hired. This in turn makes me not only doubt management competency but owner/operator competency as well.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your drive and motivation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They do not let you negotiate with them, it is either you take what they offer or you can take a hike. For those of you are thinking about applying at a Little Caesars anywhere I encourage you to do your research and talk to current and former employees if you can before you take the interview. Know what you are getting yourself into before you get into, because they will sugar coat it and hide the facts.

Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's.

Interview

submitted resume, got an email about wanting to do an interview. interview was really informal. got a call a couple hours later offering a position