Little Caesar's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Little Caesar's Interview Questions

Interviews at Little Caesar's

1.6

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Little Caesar's.

Interview

Was not intense at all. If they give you a call, you get the job. Just fill out an application. The first day you begin to learn the ropes.

Interview Questions

• Do you like those shoes? Because they will be covered in flower.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Bronx, NY) in April 2020.

Interview

it was an on the spot interview , went to the back for the interview and got the job in less than 30 minutes. depending on how many people work at your little ceasars, you will be quicly hired with a need for crew memebrs

Interview Questions

• how do you work under pressure   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Enjoyable and fast process. Took about two weeks for interview and then being offered the position. Appleid online was very fast and gives status reports. Location seemed to have an average inflow of customers.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Dallas, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

Very brief and un-professional, interviewer conducted interview in the front of store, in front of customers and staff. Did not feel welcomed and it felt like they were just going through the motions, get you in and get you out.

Interview Questions

• What's your knowledge level?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2019.

Interview

quick. Take a test answer verbal questions. The test was given in a used booklet with all the answers in it. It's still best to check your answer beforehand. It was not a formal thing. It took place outside the store while customers walked by when they chose to go in or out of the store. I'd suggests just taking your time and answering to the best of your ability.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What would you recommend to a customer who has never been here before?   1 Answer

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got called maybe 3 days later. Did a 10 min interview then they scheduled me for a second interview wher I took an assessment test on paper.

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Opelika, AL) in September 2019.

Interview

Awesome straight to point gave clear instruction on what they do and how you can grow there. Interviewer was straight forward and didn’t ask things like favorite movie it was just a straight up great interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Houston, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

It wasn't as long or stressfully as I would have thought. She only asked quick questions and wanted to see if I could advertise their pizza correctly. But everything went smoothly which I loved since this is my first job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dale City, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Dale City, VA) in July 2019.

Interview

I went into Little Caesar's which they did not have the address on their application process, and proceeded to go to the wrong Little Caesars. It had a zip, and there is only 1 Little Caesar (LC) in my area with the zip code, and they told me I was at the wrong one. I arrived late to the correct place with the wrong ZIP and the interview was outside in the blazing 95 degree heat.

Technician III/Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Pretty standard: phone call first, then they flew me in for a face to face. I met with all 3 of the department heads as well as my mentor.