Little Caesar's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Sort:

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter. Interviewed by phone and in person. The interview was held in a very small personal office where there wasn't enough room for all parties involved. It would had been a better choice to hold the interview in a conference room.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Little Caesar's.

Interview

I got a call 2 days for an interview after applying and was told to come in anytime that day. I arrived no later than 1 hour after getting the phone call. I was brought into the middle of the kitchen and we stood for the interview. The manager told me right off the bat that she doesn't like me because of my colored hair (already planning to change for job) and she told me to come back the next day because she had things to do and didn't want to waste our time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Little Caesars?   1 Answer

Pizza Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Franklin, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

The manager of the branch was really flexible about when my interview time would be. I had been marching in a parade and missed his original call, but he allowed me to work around my schedule. The actual interview was really laid back. We sat in the lobby of the store and he asked me questions about myself, my extracurricular activities, any sports I was involved in, etc. He was very friendly, too.

Interview Questions

• When would you like to start working?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Euclid, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Euclid, OH) in June 2018.

Interview

I went over with what I’m very good at during a job. I told them about how good I’m at taking out trash, unpacking boxes, and getting along with co-workers.

Interview Questions

• They asked me “are you good at making the pizza”?   1 Answer

Pizza Maker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's in September 2018.

Interview

Asked some simple, basic questions. Ask my start date and told me the pay an pay dates over all an easy interview but it was a meaningful one. I felt completely comfortable with all the questions

Anonymous Employee in Wichita Falls, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Wichita Falls, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very brief and general. The manager was basically assessing if I was capable of being a dependable employee because the labor the position required was not very intensive. Overall I had a very good experience working at Little Caesars.

Interview Questions

• What experience I have had in the industry.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Roanoke, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

3 interviews then I got hired and I started that day and I worked 5 days a week ive been there almost a year and my credit card machine kept messing up and I was short one time so they gave me a week off to figure out what was really going on with it

Negotiation

I would recommend that no one apply to little Caesar's at towers on brandon ave

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

They were very straight to the point.and allow people to make the decision to take on the opportunity or to be part of a great group of people. Also they are very professional and they have a very experience and staff.

Interview Questions

• It I would like to become the assistant right away, and how i felt about it.   1 Answer

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (New York, NY).

Interview

I had cold called to see if they were hiring. Applied and within a day got an interview. I had to come in for a second interview and take a quiz. After the two managers were pleased I had to take a 2 hour orientation online and go to a building to follow up with the main boss. I didn't do the orientation, because I was not too happy about the part time job being 30 minutes away from home.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Longview, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

You honestly work with some very intelligent people at Clayton and the atmosphere and operational management could not be better If you are seeking, "title", you will be fine. Internal pay on promotion is only 10%. Must be willing to take financial losses. Not guaranteed to

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The Choice is Yours as to whether you wish to work forever for this company making minimum”
    The Pros of this Position is that you have weekends of