Little Caesar's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Little Caesar's Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Muskegon, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Muskegon, MI).

Interview

I waa wearing a polo shirt and kaki pants. The manager and I sat down in the lobby, customers filing in the door one by one. Itwas very distracting.

Interview Questions

• Had I ever had any troubles working with classmates? If so, how did I resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Corinth, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Corinth, MS) in November 2016.

Interview

On the first day, you sit down with the assistant manager, get asked a few questions. If the assistant manager likes you, you come back in a few days to talk with the manager and petty much go over the same questions. It is all fairly relaxed and laid back.

Interview Questions

• Work ethics, how would handle certain situations, hobbies, etcetera. They are just trying to get to know you mostly.   Answer Question

Cashier and Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

it was a very simple, quick, easy, standard interview. the entire process took about 15 minutes or less. the interview was soley just one on one with the manager in charge or store manager and/or store supervisor

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

The interview was very short and to the point. I had an easy time because I knew the Assistant Manager personally due to her being one of my previous managers and she actually called me to tell me that she wanted me to work there so I needed to come in, fill out an application and talk to the General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you hard and dependable worker ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Dayton, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

very relaxed, kind of unprofessional on the manager's part, very short and to the point, It took almost 2 and half weeks to start after I had been given the job. And receiving the uniforms

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

1st phone interview with recruiter.
    2nd is interview with HR representative.

(side note: I was told I would hear back from recruiter and it has been a month now and havent heard anything. Bad reflection of an organization for a recruiter not to communicate when candidates are informed they will be, but theres always room for progress within every organization)

Interview Questions

• General questions. 1 was give an example of employee relations you have dealt with.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edgewater, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Edgewater, CO).

Interview

Ms.Winter day me down at a table outside. She asked why I was interested in the job. I told her I loved the energy that the crew put out and I really needed a summer job to pay bills. My brother just got out of prison and we were hurting for the money. She asked if we were hard workers and willing to learn in a fast paced work environment, we replied yes. She asked if we could start the next day after providing a clean urine sample, we replied yes. The rest was history.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to learn in a fast paced work enviornment?   2 Answers
    • Ever worked for a little caesars before?   2 Answers
    • Do you have any felonies?   2 Answers
    • When could you start?   2 Answers
    • Do you have what it takes to be apart of my team?   2 Answers

Negotiation

We negotiated pay. Don't back down from what you really want

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Detroit, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Overall good process, all interviewing mangers were very professional and positive during phone interview. Interviewing Manager is very knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable during process. Received timely feedback from Recruiter.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boerne, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Boerne, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

This was my first real job interview. When I arrived at the store, I was, as you might expect, extremely nervous. The manager who interviewed me, picked up on this as soon as we sat down. She asked me if this was my first job, to which I replied yes.

She told me I needn't worry, and that they understand that a lot of the people who apply there, are looking for their first jobs. After she asked me a couple questions, and had me talk a bit about myself, she explained to me what I was actually applying for.

At the end of the interview, she asked me if I was still interested in the position. I was, and she told me that she would let the other managers know that I was going to be joining the team. I started working about 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Would this be your first job?   1 Answer
    • You do understand that for this job, you'll be standing/walking/running almost all the time, correct?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Potosi, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Potosi, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a typical interview. All the usual questions. It was an easy smooth process. The people interviewing were friendly and answered all my questions. I do not have any complaints on the interview process.