Little Caesar's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

1.6

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Friendly and asked the right questions. They explained the job well and possibilities for promotion. I met the region manager and she showed me what type of equipment I'd work with.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who says they were overcharged?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Interview

30 minutes late very impersonal the whole time waiting the girls were laughing about braking the oven and how brenda was going to "kill them". Later Brenda came out to interview me and interviewed me in front of the stoor blocking customers path to the entrance very awkward interview.

Interview Questions

• Pretend I am customer and have never been here and try and convince me to buy something.   1 Answer

Food Prep, Cook, Server, Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I was not interviewed, just spoke to another associate and got hired upon her recommendation.
    When I met the manager I was just asked to fill out the "new hire" paperwork. But the job was gone before working 2 hours, I quit cause they threw too much at me all at once and that hour and a half felt like the real "interview". And I failed it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Columbus, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Very fast and short interview process, manager only wanted to know simple details about past jobs and clear up concerns. Not much questions about getting to know you expect why you wanted to do in the future and hobbies.

Interview Questions

• Have you had previous jobs in the past? If so what was the reason you left them?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Little Caesar's.

Interview

My friend called saying that one of her coworkers was quitting and offered me an application. The interview was extremely easy and we sat at a random table. The manager simply asked when I could start working and my skills. I was offered the job on the spot and began working the next day.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Lancaster, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews the First interview was basic questions the manager said he would call me back if the wanted a second interview. I got called in for the second interview within 2 days. When I arrived at the interview prepared.

The second manager or owner would not start my second interview after I arrived my middle name was abbreviated on my social security card. By the way Social security only puts 26 characters on a social security card.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Hialeah, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Got hired on the spot. Very easy, was not really asked any questions just to talk about myself and where I am from. Manager was very nice, laid back but unreliable. Was not aware I was scheduled to interview with her.

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was really easy. All I had to do was take my application filled in and give it directly to the general manager. After I directly gave it to the manager, the manager interviewed me right there and then.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Little Caesar's.

Interview

None I was hired cause their was no other Manager. It says I need 30 words at least but I dont have thirty words to say I was a crew to an assistant then I was asked to become a Manager

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Caesar's (Sunrise, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online got a and interview the next day had to fill out papers and do a quiz got call from the person I applied with then got a call the next week to get a paper that said to fill out some forms before going to orientation the next day had to wear black clothes it was 4 hours and I told them about uniform and they were not friendly and when do I go for training everything was chaos I tried to ask questions they seemed to not care overall today was my first day at the job everything was so disorganized she didn't if I got the job is my first time getting past the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone was not doing the task givin right?   1 Answer