Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.7

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Lawn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers (Oak Lawn, IL).

Interview

Fast turnaround time for an interview after applying online. I met with HR first and then was sent to interview with the clinic manager to interview there as well all in the same day. You do take a skills test during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Experience in the role I was applying for.   1 Answer

Transportation Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Lawn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers (Oak Lawn, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within a week I was called for an interview. The interview process went very quickly and smoothly. I met with HR first. We discussed my resume and then more abstract questions about what I plan to do with my future. It went really well. Next I met with the hiring manager. She also went through my resume. She picked different questions off of a list. It went well also.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evergreen Park, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers (Evergreen Park, IL).

Interview

My interviewer was very nice and friendly. I didn't feel like I was being drilled, rather just asked to share my story and experiences. I was very comfortable the whole time. The questions were very open ended, and required creative and original answers. It's important to know the answers to technical questions associated with the job you are interviewing for, but also be prepared to be yourself and show your personality!

There is some paperwork involved in the interview process, so be sure to come early and prepared!

Registration Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Pedro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers (San Pedro, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to submit a prerecorded interview, called in for an in person interview. One week of training outside of job location, one week on the job training.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you gave excellent customer service to a patient   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evergreen Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers (Evergreen Park, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was very easy and laid back. Was prepared to answer the hard questions that are expected but I felt as though my interviewer talked more than I did. About the position and her career history, which was refreshing, nice, and helpful. HR called to offer me the job within 4 hours or so of the interview.

Information Systems Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evergreen Park, Cook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers (Evergreen Park, Cook, IL).

Interview

A wonderful and great experience, direct and to the point, made you feel comfortable and at ease. They mentioned that little company of mary is a value based organization and that is great to work for.

Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evergreen Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers (Evergreen Park, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Primary interview with HR generalist
    Secondary interview with Manager/ Supervisor
    Waited 3 weeks for final reply, HR was way behind on follow up process.
    Overall expericence was fair.
    Director of Operations was retiring and made sure that I was placed in my position and trained

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in working at LCMH   1 Answer

E R Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evergreen Park, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers (Evergreen Park, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview was very standard for the industry. I was asked experience based questions and was given a walk through of the E.R. at the end of the interview. Very friendly, non-stress interview. Be able to describe what makes you qualified to work in a faced paced emergency room situation.

Radiology Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers in March 2012.

Interview

waiting for interview takes few weeks, when you have you go first through the Human Resource office, than interview one on one. Asking many different questions including some situation questions. They may be hard to answer because you never know what is correct answer.

Physical Therapist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evergreen Park, Cook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers (Evergreen Park, Cook, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

Little Company of Mary is a community hospital with prospects to expand. The company has a robust history and known to always put patients first. Since it is a community hospital, my interview was with the director of the department whom was friendly, knowledgeable and approachable. The interview was very casual and did run through the usual standard questions. I feel the interview was mainly to get a sense of your personality and if and how well you fit in with the culture and work style of the company.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions included strengths and weaknesses, patient scenario questions and standard procedure questions. It is all about the safety of patients.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little Company of Mary did offer slightly less in their hourly rate and benefits package. However, they are negotiable and reasonable. I feel Little Company of Mary is willing to offer competitive salary and benefits package, you just have to ask for it. I did have other offers so I was able to ask comfortably for what I needed based on the other offers and my needs.