LivHOME Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at LivHOME

Home Health Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LivHOME (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

Had a phone interview and second interview in person. They made an offer and I went in for paperwork and a drug screen. They immediately had a few clients in line for me. They are very good at matching your personality with clients.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to be a health aid? What experience I had? Why did I want to work for LivHome?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LivHOME (Houston, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Appeared kin d. Appeared fair. Was not either. Appeared kind. Appeared fair. Was not either.Appeared kind. Appeared fair. Was not either.Appeared kind. Appeared fair. Was not either.Appeared kind. Appeared fair. Was not either.Appeared kind. Appeared fair. Was not either.

Negotiation

No the lady is an oger.

Caregiver Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LivHOME in May 2010.

Interview

They verify how many years of experience that you have. What skills you have. And they choose whether to hire you. You are not "for sure" hired till you go to orientation, do your background check.

Interview Questions