Live Nation Entertainment Executive Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Live Nation Entertainment

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in May 2016.

Interview

A previous connection recommended me & I got an interview. The interview didn't actually start until an hour after the scheduled time, but once we got rolling it was a pretty decent interview. The president was attentive, not rude, and it was a good environment to me. When I left they said they would contact me within 2 weeks with a decision. I waited a month and still had not gotten a response, so I reached out to my contact and she was livid they had not let me know. Apparently they told her that they had personally called me & let me know, but they hadn't. Maybe it was just a mix up, but I felt it was extremely rude and unprofessional regardless of the circumstances. If you tell someone to expect a follow up, then you need to follow up.

Interview Questions

• Sorry for the wait, but this is the kind of industry we're in. Are you up for this kind of environment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Live Nation Entertainment

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

My hiring management was well articulated about what it is they were looking for as well as a good listener to my answers. He appreciated charisma and being able to connect and communicate properly, both verbally and via our correspondence in between interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is it about this job that appeals to you and how do you feel that your background qualifies you for it? Are you passionate about the music industry?   1 Answer