Live Nation Entertainment Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Live Nation Entertainment Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Live Nation Entertainment

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and heard back a couple weeks later. Interviewed on the phone and was told I would receive a follow-up email shortly. I got the offer 3 days later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Live Nation Entertainment

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

Had a phone call with 2 employee's. Pretty informal and enjoyed speaking with the employee's a lot. Asked some fun questions where answer did not matter that much. Employee's were easy to speak to and interested in what I had to say.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Everything was pretty straightforward. I submitted my resume and about a week or so later I was contacted for a phone interview. This was more of a screening/getting to know you interview discussing interests, why I was interested in the position, and more about the position. After that the same person who interviewed me over the phone asked me to come into the office to interview in person, which was much more in depth. That went so well I was offered the position on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Chicago, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

Pretty simple interview process. Basic questions such as strengths/weaknesses, mostly focusing on experience and background. They focused a lot on self starting and being a go-getter because their best interns have those qualities. Overall pretty standard.

Interview Questions

An alternative employment opportunity presented itself

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Got an email from director asking if I wanted to come in, I came in the next day and the job was offered to me on the spot. Asked if I was ok with some manual labor and long days

Anonymous Employee in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (West Hollywood, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Very conversational and informal; not too pressing
    The interview was a one on one and the person interviewing me was very friendly. We sat in a conference room and just talked basically. We went over my past experience and she asked questions about each position I had held previously.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience qualified me for this position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an interview about a month later. From there, the process was very quick. I had a brief phone interview, an in person interview the following day, and then I was offered the internship the day after that. The interview was very relaxed. Most of it was obvious questions like why you want the position, explain this on your resume, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in June 2015.

Interview

Very personal and to the point. No BS! Interesting individual who interviewed me. Was very knowledgeable about his career and seemed to be filled with lots of excitement and advice. It was in a pretty big corner office with lots of musical memorabilia littering the walls.I was flustered at first but seemed to hit all the interview questions on the head.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got an email a few weeks later and then had an in-person interview at the office. Everyone was really nice and friendly, and I was asked basic resume and work experience questions. Got the job a day later. Overall a painless, non-intimidating process!

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Buffalo, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Very laid back and casual interview. Basically explained job duties and expectations and talked about background information