Live Nation Entertainment Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Live Nation Entertainment Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Live Nation Entertainment

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online never wouldve gotten an interview without a connection, was a bit lengthy with getting back to me but was worth it for the future and convenience in the moment of where I was living.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses, past experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

No pay

Other Interview Reviews for Live Nation Entertainment

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I had an in-person interview with the Department's Manager right away, then a second interview with the Director of the Department. I applied 4 months before I was called for an actual interview. The Fan Network hires interns for every semester.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your past experiences and how they shaped who you are today.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received a call about a week later and went through a short 5-10 minute phone interview. Was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview and was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Hollywood, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a very informal interview and they made me feel extremely comfortable and asked me questions that allowed me to tell them what I love about the company and how much I want to work in the music industry after college.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They emailed me the next day and offered me the internship

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Virginia Beach, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Received a call to go to the venue and interview. Arrived at the venue and met with the director of marketing, because the marketing assistant was not there. She asked me one question and was very nice. She explained a lot about the company, and asked me to tell her about myself.

Interview Questions

• They asked me one question and that was tell me about yourself, after that she told me about the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Hollywood, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Overall the interview process took 2 weeks from start to finish. I had an over the phone screen with the recruiter and then interviewed with the Marketing Manager (also future supervisor) the same week. I followed up the following week and was offered the internship immediately to which I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

I found out about the internship through a friend and applied via email. I was contacted shortly after and brought in for an interview. Pleasant interview experience and the coordinator at the time was very supportive in seeing more women in the office setting.