Live Nation Entertainment Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Live Nation Entertainment Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in April 2017.

Interview

The phone interview started off with the interviewer referring to me by an incorrect name. When I politely corrected him, his tone turned belligerent. I never heard from Live Nation again.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job and what are your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Live Nation Entertainment Response

May 18, 2017 – Talent & Recruitment Manager

Thanks for highlighting your experience - please contact me to discuss this in more detail, keen to get more information from you. Andrew - andrew.sage@livenation.co.uk

Other Interview Reviews for Live Nation Entertainment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (San Francisco, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I initially applied for the job online. After a few days, I received an email from the staffing recruiter telling me that they were interested in interviewing me. We set up a time to speak via telephone. I spoke to the HR manager for about 30 minutes before talking to my would be boss. The interview with the potential manager lasted about an hour. It was pretty straightforward, going into prior job duites, why I would be a good fit for this job, etc.

Accepted other offer.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in March 2008.

Interview

I was already pretty well known in the industry. They called looking for a marketing manager for some projects they had going on. It was less of an interview and more of explaining what they needed from me.

Interview Questions

Poor money for very long hours.