Live Nation Entertainment Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Live Nation Entertainment Paralegal Interview Questions

Interviews at Live Nation Entertainment

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Was quickly contacted by a corporate recruiter and was scheduled for an interview with the hiring attorney. Had a second interview with other attorneys and they all went very well. I was given nothing but positive feedback afterward and never heard back from them. I was disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Asked about duties at my current job.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Live Nation Entertainment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR, and at the end of the interview said they wanted to schedule an interview with the hiring attorney. Had the second interview with the hiring attorney, but our time was cut short due to a family emergency. I was asked to come back for testing and to briefly speak with the junior attorney. I followed up a week later with the hiring attorney and was told that they had not made a decision, but they were considering changing the role and hiring an attorney instead, and would probably go that route. I have not/did not receive a formal notification of the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my contract review and contract language drafting experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Hollywood, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Great organization that listens to their hiring managers when looking for the right candidate. Human Resources is readily available to answer any questions you may have regarding the interview process, the company's history and any other questions the applicant may have.