Live Nation Entertainment QA Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Hollywood, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

In short, theirs was the most comprehensive, most thorough interview process I've ever been submitted to - it benefited me as much as them. It began with a general HR phone screen followed by a phone screen with two different peer managers. That was followed by an in-house interview with four team members and peers then another in-house interview with the hiring VP. All my questions were addressed and they were very honest and up front with their concerns, their expectations, etc.

Interview Questions

• "Customers basically hate us because we charge service fees and, in their opinion, see us as an unnecessary evil. What do you think of that?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very amicable and brief. I did my research and homework regarding salaries for that position in that geographic area for that field of work. I was very up front with my salary expectations once I was asked. Once I was vetted through the interview process, they offered the amount I specified as expecting. No haggle, no contention - very much a win-win.