Live Nation Entertainment Sponsorship Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Live Nation Entertainment Sponsorship Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Live Nation Entertainment

2.3

Sponsorship Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment.

Interview

Applied online, reached out and told me the salary and said it is non-negotiable and if I was interested I could do a phone interview, interviewed online, then in person. Good process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No ability to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Live Nation Entertainment

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Everyone was really cool during my interview. We sat in a game room with an Xbox and Wii while they asked me questions, like what my favorite music was and why I thought I was right for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (New York, NY).

Interview

I was brought in for an in person interview immediately after talking briefly with a recruiter. The interview was standard fare, and I ended up interviewing with three people total. The only negative I can say, was that after several times trying to contact the hiring manager after the interview, I was ignored.

Interview Questions

• What new piece of technology have you seen used at a concert recently?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Nashville, TN) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy and laid back. One on one process and I received a phone call and offer a couple days later. After I submitted all on boarding paper work, I started training immediately.